How to 'delete' a layout?

Hi everyone,

On my homepage I've created added a new layout with 3 columns. It occupies the first space on my page below the navigation menu.

Today I want to add a picture to the homepage, *above* the 3 columns (the picture not intended to be part of this 3 column-layout). However, I don't find how to "delete" the 3 columns layout (or transform it back to a single-column layout, if you will).

I have moved each block inside each column to the bottom of the page (outside of 3-column layout), now only the empty columns stay, and when I click on them I am not given the choice to "delete" or "edit" or whatever. Am I stuck with them?

I hope I was clear. Thanks for your help.

nomade0 replied on at Permalink Best Answer Reply
Okay... I just had to click on the little "+" icon in the top-left corner of the layout itself. Ah, well. Admit that it's not intuitive to click on a "+" to remove something.

But since I seem to have been the only one confused with it, I will stop complaining :)
Acajou replied on at Permalink Reply
Hi,

Same question for the latest version of Concrete5 (5.5.2.1), for I can't see the "+" anywhere... How can I delete and/or modify a layout (changing the number of lines and rows, etc) ?

As far as I remember it was possible in the previous versions (thanks to the little "+") ?

Thanks for your answers

Sophie
mckoenig replied on at Permalink Reply 1 Attachment
mckoenig
The + is still there… See attached screenshot.
Acajou replied on at Permalink Reply 1 Attachment
Thanks but it's not there on my site, see attachement.
mckoenig replied on at Permalink Reply
mckoenig
Maybe this one is a fixed layout?

Don't know how to help any further onfortunately. Have you tried a clean install with the latest version? Does it behave the same?
sites4busybees replied on at Permalink Reply
I have this problem too. The plus sign has disappeared. It's not the browser. What now?
Acajou replied on at Permalink Reply
It seems that my answer (1 year ago) was never saved. In fact I de-installed then re-installed and the plus sign appeared. My site was small so it wasn't too long a duty to do this.