HTTP ERROR 500

Hey. I just finished updating one site. And it worked perfectly fine on my PC, but after uploading on hosting, Chrome shows error: HTTP ERROR 500.

Site was on Concrete 5.7 and I updated it to 8.2 like this:
1. I uploaded a "concrete" folder from 8.2 here: \updates\concrete5-8.2.0_remote_updater\
2. Dashboard > System and Settings > Update Concrete5

I don't understand, I uploaded site in empty directory without overwriting anything. I imported database via SSH, camelcase of tables is there. There's PHP 7.0 on my local PC and on hosting. I tried to delete .htaccess.

hutman replied on at Permalink Reply
hutman
Is there anything in the PHP Error Log that would give you a hint?
MaestroEspantoso replied on at Permalink Reply
example.com [Mon Jul 31 04:24:28 2017] [error] [pid 12616] core.c(3572): [client 189.59.177.172:44702] AH00124: Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace.
mesuva replied on at Permalink Reply
mesuva
Check your .htaccess file, you may need to reset that back to the default one that concrete5 creates (the one displayed in the dashboard when you enable pretty urls)
It's default, man.
# -- concrete5 urls start --
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
   RewriteEngine On
   RewriteBase /
   RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
   RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}/index.html !-f
   RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}/index.php !-f
   RewriteRule . index.php [L]
</IfModule>
# -- concrete5 urls end --
I even tried to delete it and call C5 like this: example.com/index.php - didn't helped.
Okaaaay! Hosting support gave me this:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'cg64344_mfo17.Packages' doesn't exist in file /home/c/cg64344/example.com/public_html/updates/concrete5-8.2.0_remote_updater/concrete/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php on line 53
I looked in PhpMyAdmin and found out that some tables lost CamelCase at some point.
http://dl4.joxi.net/drive/2017/07/31/0001/2051/108547/47/f48b41f5ce...
Gonna fix this tomorrow. -____-
Still not working. I fixed CamelCase in database, now there's no error 500, now it's just white screen. I got this from support:
Jul 31 13:20:48 goethe apache_error: [Mon Jul 31 13:20:48.832706 2017] [mpm_itk:warn] [pid 7945] MaxClientsVhost reached for example.com:100, refusing client.
Gondwana replied on at Permalink Reply
Gondwana
Perhaps you need to increase the limits in php.ini or equivalent. max_execution_time is a common culprit, but you may be hitting some other limit. I think c5 runs a fairly extensive chunk of code when trying to upgrade itself (eg, to apply any necessary database changes).
Concrete 8.2 works fine on this hosting. I'm having problem only after upgrading from 5.7 to 8.2. This build is weird, if you delete files from update folder, it stops working. Also fresh new install of 8.2 doesn't work with database from project updated from 5.7. I'm surprised there's no legit instruction on proper upgrading process...
hutman replied on at Permalink Reply
hutman
That's exactly what I did. And this doesn't explain issues from my previous post. Why you can't replace upgraded version with clean one and make it work?