Sitemap no longer works, shows 'Internal Server Error'1 user found helpful
Whenever I click the '+' to expand part of the tree, it throws up an error 'Unable to load sitemap data' - 'Internal Server Error'. (see attached screenshot)
It was working after switching to PHP 5.3 and with simple URLs turned on. Also there is nothing added to the c5 error log!
I have tried switching off Mod rewrite, and checked the permissions in the /js folder to no avail.
Don't know where to start! Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Scroll down and find the line where we change method_exists into is_callable.
Thanks a million, that has gotten me out of a really tight spot!
Now just to hope all the other messing about I've done hasn't created any other problems!
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'CollectionAttributeKey' not found in /home/neta65or/public_html/concrete/libraries/item_list.php on line 107 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/neta65or/public_html/concrete/libraries/item_list.php on line 108 Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'CollectionAttributeKey' not found in /home/neta65or/public_html/concrete/libraries/item_list.php on line 107 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/neta65or/public_html/concrete/libraries/item_list.php on line 108
The provided link didn't work for me, any other suggestions??
[Sat Apr 09 08:28:49 2011] [error] [client 220.127.116.11] Premature end of script headers: index.php, referer: http://opfc.fpix.co.uk/index.php/dashboard/sitemap/full/
Maybe there is an incorrectly handled error in the c5 code?
I have tried to find any missing relationships in the database but I don't really know where to look!
I don't know what to do! I can't rebuild the site from scratch it would take me days, but on the other hand I can't move and copy pages, or make links to pages!
(you must be logged in as admin to see it)
A server 500 error could happen for a number of reasons:
- A problem with an .htaccess file (although I guess you said that's not the problem).
- A misconfigured or corrupted php.ini file.
- Incorrect file permissions that prevent PHP from accessing certain files.
- There's an outside possibility that it could be a problem with the character encoding. C5 is expecting everything to be UTF-8 encoded, so if your database encoding is different, that could cause a problem. Have you made any database tweaks to your site?
- On some (poorly-configured) servers, when there's a PHP error, rather than printing out the error, you just get a 500 error. But again, if C5 works out-of-the-box, it shouldn't be a PHP error.
You should check your file permissions, php.ini file, and database charset. If those look ok, I'd suggest you contact your web host, as it must be a problem on their end.
If you want me to look at the file permissions/php.ini, PM me FTP or control panel access to your site.
Hope this helps. Post back if you're still stuck.
That link was really useful for testing, couldn't find out what scripts it was accessing!
I tried removing the .htaccess altogether and turning off pretty URLs but the problem is still the same!