v9 site stuck in maintenance mode
- Under Dashboard>System & Settings>Permissions & Access>Maintenance Mode changed the option to "Disabled" and clicked "Save". The message says "Maintenance Mode turned off" but it is still enabled.
- Modified \application\config\generated_overrides\concrete.php to put an entry of 'maintenance_mode' => false,
- Cleared the cache in the admin
- Manually put a record in the config table in the database of maintenance_mode and set the value to 0
- Ran concrete5 c5:config -g set concrete.maintenance_mode false from the command line
None of the above steps had any effect. Anyone have any other ideas?