Developing (v7+)

Disable Update notification in Dashboard?

Is there a way to disable the update notification of a new c5 in the Dashboard? I don't want to be inundated with support tickets from my clients because they see a notice when they login.

Permissions

Im tying to apply permissions to blocks on all Left Sidebar sub pages, using version 5.3.1.1 I've tried doing it through Pages and Themes - Page Types - Leftside Bar -Defaults - Edit Page. I adjust the permissions to each block on the template, but th…

How to switch the default wysiwyg editor from tinymce?

Tinymce doesn't load here, it's on demand loading method is insecure, so system security software prevents tinymce from loading. I'm not prepared to just adjust the settings in the software to accommodate the problem, I want to solve the problem. Now …

Package installation not shown?

In version 5.2 I can remember the "Add functionality" page was a little different. It's better now, but where are the packages shown? Wasn't there a special tab with packages? Now if I add a new package it shows up on the new version of this page, but…

Block editting

OK so I have managed to create a basic block & set Editable regions. [code] [/code] now what if I want the editor to only be able to edit the current block assigned or only add from available specified blocks for this region? say I am using 960 …

Passing values to Header Nav

I have a static menu [code] Home About Us Practice Areas Articles Contact Us [/code] I want to convert to [code] [/code] h…

Search

Hello I am new to using concrete5. I have added a page attribute called "colour" to a page type for products. Each product is available in different colours. How do I make a drop down box with all the colours so the user can search the prod…

concrete5 add to area does nothing

I am new to concrete5 and I added a new area How do I make it so that I can edit this area, when I click it on the preview it does nothing and it has a grey outline not a red one...

linking to jquery

I am wanting to code some custom blocks which will require jquery. Is jquery added only by blocks that require it or are links to jquery automatically included? I want to add my own links to the google hosted versions so that i can easily update them i…

Changeing Homepage Template Changes Global Template

Im using C5 v5.3.1.1 Im using a custom template for the homepage. Does anyone know how to Prevent the homepage template from changing the Global Template. I feel like I have done this before with other the other sites I have built. Any help woul…

Filter Posts