Developing (v7+)

New block not installing properly

I'm running into some problems with custom made blocks. I've downloaded the basic_test block and installed it without any problems. It installs it and moves it from "new" to "currently installed" list. Now to try my own custom block I've done the follo…

File Manager Block?

I have already posted this in the Feature Requests section, but thought it would be a good idea to get some feedback within this section. It would be great if you could use the file manager as a block in a website. I am currently building a website tha…

Does if (!$c->isEditMode()) { ?> work in custom blocks?

I was trying out (!$c->isEditMode()) { ?> on a customised autonav block, and it doesn't seem to work. I have an autonav on the top menu that dynamically links to a third level page on a certain category. The problem is: The client will not be giv…

Quick question regarding login

Hey guys, There is one thing bugging me regarding Concrete5, the login.. When a user is logging in as an administrator it is automatically forwarded to the dashboard. Is it possible to change this so instead after login it will display the header to…

aliases visible?

I was really pleased when i found the copy>create alias function in the site map... But when I use autonav or pagelist i can't get the aliases to be visible. Isn't this one of the point of page aliases? In my case i have a list of pages with a pr…

File Manager problem

On a previous version of Concrete5, I had modified the slideshow block to work a bit differently, but still had it using the regular file manager. Since uploading to the latest version, I now get a blank window after I select an image from the file man…

FYI...Domain redirect to subfolder...

Ok, I thought I would share some insight. I recently had a 5.3.1.1 install that was working just fine using an .htaccess redirect to a sub-folder with my host. This was simply a preference thing so I didn't have a cluttered up server. It took a bit of …

flickr rss trouble

Hi there, Just wondering if I was the only one having trouble displaying the images from flickr using the flickr block. Everything looks ok, but just won't display it at all.

creating a theme in concrete5 Help

Can any one give a simple example How to creating a theme in concrete5 I have template with i want to edit it with Concrete5 Thank you Simon

How to set a cookie?

I've been searching through forums for an answer but found nothing. So I'd be pleased if anyone could help me (: My site has English and Finnish parts. Both of them are in their own folders and the other has alias "en" and the other "fi". So the path i…

Filter Posts