Developing (v7+)

Displaying Image from Image/File Page Attribute

I'm trying to do something that should be really simple but having a hard time doing it, probably because of my lack of PHP skill. I have a page type that has two image/file attributes associated with it. One is for the thumbnail that is associated by …

Developer Job Opportunity

We are looking for professional help developing a large scale concrete5 websites. If anyone is interested please hit me up. aaron at idealernetwork dot com

Correct way to delete Packages?

Is there a correct way to delete(uninstall) packages? For instance: I installed and then uninstalled the 'AddThis' package. Then tried to reinstall it, but it was not appearing in the 'Add Functionality' console. I found the 'AddThis' database record s…

How to change a site time ?

My Site time is Oregon, Portland. There is between 1 day from here. How can i fix them ?.My Analytics Visitor on Dashboard is between 1 Day from here. I not found anywhere on site about setting date or time for site. Thanks.

page paths and location

Hi, I can't believe this hasn't been asked before but my search proved fruitless. On my page properties, on the page paths and location tab, the "canonical URL" is www.stainedonline.com/us (apparently). But when I navigate to that I get a 404 error (unfor…

IsEditMode spacer deal

Hello, I was trying to figure out what the exact code is for making the spacer appear at the opportune time for editing a page in my custom theme, including any CSS that needs to be present. I have to admit from looking at the code I was unable to dete…

Add "link to page/file" in custom block

Hey guys(girls), I created a few blocks to display content in a custom layout such as a newsitem. In a newsitem block for example; I now have a link inputbox which can be filled in manually. Does anyone know how I can get a 'link to page' or 'link t…

Customize ContentBlockController

Hi guys, I would like to customize the ContentBlockController, essentially, all i want to do is seperate the image uploader and put it into its own field in order to suit a layout i have created. I have had a look at the controller.php file and i can't…

Filter Posts