Developing (v7+)

Auto-Nav error

Hi guys, I have a slight error that has appeared since I converted the navigation on my header to an auto-nav navigation so as to enable active page linking. www.mocohlive.com The top have/header part of the four main buttons is now auto-nav but the …

Page Types confusion

Hi, I had an understanding of C5 page types (and their relationship to themes), and I have read many stuff in forums and help about that... but when I started to put my understanding to work, I realized that I should be right... Here's what I though…

Colaborating C5 for E commerce, with other open source solutions

Iwouldlike tolead my coder along the lines of my needs specifications. I have not yet done to much testing, but AMCONFIDENT i will run in to only mediocre setbacks when developing for a big outcome with high standards. My question... where to begin? s…

Display Area in Header

I have a display area in the header of my custom theme that I would like to be global. Currently the content has to be set on every page. Any way around this?

Build XML Page from DB

This question is semi-directed at Remo since he has already done this with the Music Player. How do you create and XML sheet that flash can use based on a block's ID? I wrote a PHP script that grabs the content from the DB by creating a new connecti…

Passwords

I want to create my own PHP page that adds users to concrete as basic users. I have done some searching as see that Concrete uses SALT encryption. How do I convert an entered password into a password that is compatible with concrete? I am confius…

An unexpected error occurred.

Hey guys, I got a client site that unexpectedly stopped working overnight. This is the error message i get in the log [code] [02-Apr-2009 05:33:50] PHP Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 [02-Apr-2009 05…

concrete intereferes with design.

Hi all. The layout of my (simple) theme breaks when presented by c5. I'm using a skeleton design template, and it employs ryan fait's sticky footer technique. If I employ the code "naked", my presentation works fine. But when I launch it from within c5…

Global Variable Issue

Ok so I have a header, that I include (with the C5 inc function) into my page type. In said header I have a variable. The variable works and can be called in the header... but not in the rest of the page. I'm not re-declarating it anywhere. I tried ma…

external form

Good day I have added an external form but not working ? I have a .js file that does the .php form validation, when I add the form, the form is visseble but none of the validation is working. I did add the php form and the .js file in the following fold…

Filter Posts