Can't find any existing chats for this, so apologize if already answered!
I've created a HTML block with an iframe pointing to my whois.php file and everything works and appears fine in "Edit Mode, but as soon as I save or publish the block is no longe…
I want exact steps regarding concrete5 upgrade. Currently my site has concrete5 (220.127.116.11) version and I want to upgrade to concrete5 (8.4.5) version. What should can I do to perform upgrades? Can anyone guide me please?
I moved my website from one URL to another. The site is up and working. When I log in and click on the toolbox icon, I get the message access denied.
I also connected the site to the Concrete5 Community, but it does not appear on my project list. Th…
I am upgrading my database server to MySQL 5.6.
I have two questions:
1) Is Concrete 8.4.3 compatible with MySQL 5.6?
2) What is the current version of MySQL that supports Concrete 8.4.3?
3) What is the config file name where I need to change the…
Many people think that topics are really just a category tree.
The reality is topics were conceived as a way to organize tags with some meaning.
I like the concrete5 developer's documentation! It's a pitty most (or all?) links to API are broken.
1) go into page search (many people stop at sitemap and don't even know there's this view)
2) show how advanced search works to find a bunch of pages of the same type, or under a specific parent.
3) change paging to list 100 of them.
4) Use the selec…
concrete5 does come with a built in blog.
It'd be cool to show how you could set up different groups to be able to post to different areas of a mutli-author blog site:
1) Turn on advanced permissions.
2) Make a few different blog categories.