Documentation Requests

get link atribute from express

I'm trying to get a link that I've created on express with a page selector. entity: local (plural: locais) atribute: link_local the link does not appear, bur the rest of the informations…

Football API Integration

Hello, I have a Football API and I want to integrate it on my Concrete5 website. So could you please help me that how can I integrate the API? Please do let me know. Thanks!

meta description not accessible

Tried to upgrade my version 5.7.5.13, the site crashed. Got the site up and running again but can't access the meta description through single page Attributes. I get this …"An exception occurred while executing 'select akTextareaDisplayMode, akTextareaDi…

Concrete5.8.5.2

In the documentation on page https://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/rest-api/adding-functionality-to-the-concrete5-core-rest-api It says "You must be running concrete5 8.5.2 in order to have access to all classes described in this document" …

Error in import in migration tool

Hi, I want to import my old site using migration tool, but when clicking import in systems and settings, this error appears: set_time_limit(): Cannot set max execution time limit due to system policy What to do? Any easy fixes? Or do I have to live w…

Moving C5 site to PLESK

I have tried for hours to transfer a site to a new VPS powered by PLESK. I have followed all the documentation I can find on this subject. I have tried all the variations I can envisage in case of misunderstanding. At present I have abandoned the project.…

Whois domain search

Can't find any existing chats for this, so apologize if already answered! I've created a HTML block with an iframe pointing to my whois.php file and everything works and appears fine in "Edit Mode, but as soon as I save or publish the block is no longe…

Upgrade Concrete5 (5.6.x.x) to latest version

Hello Guyz, I want exact steps regarding concrete5 upgrade. Currently my site has concrete5 (5.6.3.1) version and I want to upgrade to concrete5 (8.4.5) version. What should can I do to perform upgrades? Can anyone guide me please? Best Regards, Fa…

Access Denied

I moved my website from one URL to another. The site is up and working. When I log in and click on the toolbox icon, I get the message access denied. I also connected the site to the Concrete5 Community, but it does not appear on my project list. Th…

Filter Posts