Installation Help

How do I access my site from the top level?

I can access my Concrete5 site by entering: http://www.nerdless.com/concrete5/index.php/. But not when I enter: http://www.nerdless.com What am I missing? Thanks! Mark

database errors - need help!

hi, just wondering if anyone can help translate what this means below? thanks! Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ADODB_Exception' with message 'mysql error: [1053: Server shutdown in progress] in EXECUTE("select Pages.cID, Pages.pkgID, Pages.cPointer…

site.php

Hello im triyng to install this cool CMS. I changed the permissions of config and files. i tryed the godaddy patch, but everytime i am doing the setup routine it says: Concrete could not locate site.php, within the config directory. My Hosting Softwa…

Major issues moving Concrete5 websites..

Hey, I am having some issues moving concrete sites, and if i google the error is see some others having the same issue. Also opensourcecms.org. After moving the installation and export/import database etc, and checking file permissions i get the fol…

python dependency

python is currently needed to show the html diff. I know why you used it but I think you should still consider to replace it with a php script. I just got the second call: "Why doesn't that work?".. Installing python because of one script is not an…

"Could not locate site.php" on GoDaddy Linux Hosting

I am unable to install C5 from GoDaddy Linux hosting with PHP5 and MySQL 5. I get an error saying "Concrete could not locate site.php, within the config directory." I made sure the permissions were correct and even tried chmod 777 all of the C5 fi…

Call to undefined function imageCreateTrueColor()

Hello all, New to Concrete5 (as in, downloaded minutes ago). Just attempted to do an install, and ran into an immediate problem. [code]Fatal error: Call to undefined function imageCreateTrueColor() in /var/www/concrete5.0.0/concrete/blocks/library_f…

Migrating Site

I recently migrated a site to a new server. Everything was working fine for a little while. Then when i went into the backend and typed in my password, I started receiving this error: " Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/p…

Filter Posts