Installation Help

Add-On Testing

Hi. I want to buy an Add-On here on the marketplace. But first i want to test it in my local environment before i put it on our productive website. So Can i re-assign an Add-On to another project? Is that possible?

Upgrade from 5.7.5.13 to 8.1.0

So far I have made a full site backup using control panel. I had originally installed C5 using Softalculous. My first question is ... should I upgrade using Softalculous or should I ungrade using the C5 control panel? My second question is abou…

Unable to log in after removing parent directory from URL

I trying to install another website on my hosting ( asphostportal.com ). There's one concrete5 site in the root. I've made another folder in which I've put another concrete5 website. It's basically the same site but it leads to a different database. ro…

2nd Time trying to Install and Connect Concrete5 - 2nd Failure

I don't get how anybody can get this CMS to work at all. First Attempt: Uploaded all the install files via FTP etc, followed all protocols and instructions to the "T" - DUD! couldn't access additional themes etc via the community - said my site wan't…

RSS Feed and Cache files

So I'm having a lingering problem with my 5.8 install -- I cannot get C5 to automatically update the RSS feed on the front page. The problem is the cache, because if I clear the cache through Systems & Settings, the RSS feed updates. So, I turned of…

Concrete5 version 8 and Hostgator

While HostGator says they support Concrete5, its the old version of Concrete5 that gets installed with "one-click", which is pretty lame. If you try to install version 8.1.0 manually you will get the following error: An exception occurred while execut…

Installation hang on hostgator. They provided an strace error

Hi, I am attempting to install concrete5 8.1 on a hostgator hosting server. First of all, I have done this in the past. I have been running version 8.1 since May on this service. When attempting to install the installer hangs (continues to say insta…

Mail Chimp

Hi all, I am trying to setup the mail chimp add-on which not much luck. I have the add-on block installed on the page. But what I do not understand is when you click on the topic's listed in the blog where do you actually enter the topic entries the a…

Filter Posts