Installation Help

PHP Fatal Error when site moved

I have moved a new 8.4 site to a different server from my local environment Moved all site files and db, but did not move cache or tmp Permissions are correct Configuration database.php file correct Result: white screen of death - completely empty pag…

8.4.0 Uprgade Fails

Trying to upgrade from 8.3.1 to 8.4.0 and get this message on the update An unexpected error occurred. Cannot override final method Concrete\Core\Updater\Migrations\AbstractMigration::up() Same on two sites Did 4 other sites from 8.3.2 to 8.4.0…

Errors when going to login page

I just installed Concrete5 through Network Solutions. When I go to the login page I get the following errors: Warning: Declaration of dbTable::create(&$xmls) should be compatible with dbObject::create() in /data/25/2/126/114/2452277/user/2686661/htdocs…

The following errors were found :

I tried to install Concrete5 in version 5.7.5.13 and 8.3.2 either manually or through softaculous and I always get the same error. The error is what is in this : -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------…

Community (Not)

We had a site that ended in .com we lost that site now we are using .net The .com site was registered with Concrete5. I just took this site over from our priest. He kind of made a mess. I need to know since all passwords I have tried do not work to get in…

8.3.2 sitemap not working (404 not found instead of the tree)

I'm not sure I've put this is in the right forum, but as it is a pretty fresh install I thought it might go here. I've installed c5 8.3.2 and the Framework theme (using the starting point data which comes with the theme). All the things I tried so far …

5.7.5.13 to v8.2.1 or 8.3.2

Currently running 5.7.5.13 and I am thinking of upgrading to v8, is there any reason not to go straight to 8.3.2 or should I go to 8.2.1 first? Just waiting to hear that all my add-ons will work with either of these versions.

Logging in

Good Afternoon, I have been asked to help login to my girlfriends website, www.pinkpartyshop.co.uk Unfortunately she dos not know any login details and when we submit the password reste to her email address it states that it has been sent and has…

Filter Posts