200 OK internal error when super user logs in dashboard

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there is someone who has an explanation for the following.

We switched from a dutch host to another dutch host. At the same time we upgraded to 5.3.0. First I taught that it would be the upgrade, so I deleted everything and upgraded again. But I still get the following error (not everytime):
--------------------------------------------
OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@******.nl and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server athttp://www.******.nl Port 80
--------------------------------------------

Most times this happens when I enter the dashboard. But it's 1 of 10 times I try. If it would only be the dashboard, it wouldn't be that :S It also happens at other pages.

The only thing I can't remember anymore, is if it happened with 5.1.1 on the new host. (That was our previous version)

I tried with a fresh install, but the same thing happens.

Many many many thanks in advance.

Briann replied on at Permalink Reply
Is there maybe some rare code in the dashboard main page that the server isn't able to handle well? It seems that 99% of the time it happens when I try to go to the dashboard.

Any developer comments on code that's used there, but not somewhere else? (Because the other stuff works fantastic!!)

Thanks.
Briann replied on at Permalink Reply
Stange...

It seems that only the superuser fails to get into the dashboard. If I create another user and add it to the administrators group, it get's in the dashboard like it should do.

Any suggestions?