500 on install

I just cloned the github repo and tried to install by going to the local URL ofhttp://clarityxxx.com/index.php/install....

I get a
This page isn’t working
clarityxxx.com is currently unable to handle this request.

I am running Arch
Linux jw-pc 4.9.43-1-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Aug 13 20:28:47 UTC 2017 x86_64

and the phpinfo reports

Apache/2.4.27 (Unix) PHP/7.1.8

Are there any known issues that might account for this?

Nothing gets written to the error log

I did successfully install the same version on a debian box with
Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) PHP/5.5.38-1~dotdeb+7.1 mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/1.0.1t

View Replies:
MrKDilkington replied on at Permalink Reply
Hi ntisithoj,

Did you run "composer install" to download the third party dependencies?
ntisithoj replied on at Permalink Reply
Yes. The only warning I received from "composer install" was

Package league/url is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use league/uri instead.
Generating autoload files
Warning: Ambiguous class resolution, "Normalizer" was found in both "/home/jw/sites/clarity/concrete/vendor/voku/portable-utf8/src/Normalizer.php" and "/home/jw/sites/clarity/concrete/vendor/patchwork/utf8/src/Normalizer.php", the first will be used.

which I also got on the Debian box where everything works ok.
ntisithoj replied on at Permalink Reply
The crash happens at index.php:39
if ($response = $runtime->run())

which got an error in DefaulttRuntime.php:92
switch ($this->status) {
case self::STATUS_ENDED:

The value of $this->status = 2, and the error message from Run.php::handleShutdown() shows $error[] as

[file] string "/home/jw/sites/clarity/concrete/vendor/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php"

[line] integer

[message] string
"You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead."

[type] integer

But I don;t think this is connected to the actual error causing the crash as I am using php-intl 7.1.8-1, which was built Aug 1, 2017, and if I comment out the error producing lines in iconv.php and intl.php, the error message then says:

"The Symfony\Component\ClassLoader\MapClassLoader class is deprecated since version 3.3 and will be removed in 4.0. Use Composer instead."

Which also makes no sense