Concrete5 Install on Synology DS1511+

Permalink 1 user found helpful
I have recently purchased a Synology DS1511+ NAS which has an inbuilt Web Server.

I've installed the phpMyAdmin Module and created the db for Concrete5. I've copied the concrete5 folder into the web directory.

I can browse to the first 'testing required items' page with all the requirements ok. After click the 'Continue with Install' button I'm sent to the page to enter the db details etc but at the bottom on the page is the following:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getPackageHandle() on a non-object in /volume1/web/concrete5/concrete/single_pages/install.php on line 212

I'm unable to continue any further, I have very little php knowledge...

Any assistance would be appreciated.

DNACat replied on at Permalink Reply
I'm getting the same error installing ver 5.5.1 on a synology DS212+.

I tried installing 5.4.2.2 and had no problems.
tgcowell replied on at Permalink Reply
I've installed 5.5.1 and everything worked fine, no idea what the issues are....
DNACat replied on at Permalink Reply
When did you successfully install 5.5.1? You were having problems with the getPackageHandle() problem on 2/3/12.
maksons replied on at Permalink Reply
ABC’s on Synology NAS technology

What is Synology NAS? Synology NAS is a technology in the modern world. Synology Server is a powerful Linux-based. There are so many advantages of using Synology NAS device. The main advantage is that it has delivered many of the expectations of people from a NAS device. Now the advanced People who have used this product in the past have commended about its superb performance and reliability, which, according to the product’s developer, can be attributed to its highly advanced features and speed. Wanna learn lot more about Synology just visithttp://www.synologybackup.com
beeman89045 replied on at Permalink Reply
I solved this for my Synology DS412+ deployment and posted the detailed fix here: http://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/installation/fatal-error-...