Demo not working with c5.6.1
I did the following:
1) installed the last version of concrete5 on my server;
2) create demo user through dashboard;
3) extract a zip-file with reset script and override permissions;
4) change constants in reset script (passwords, info about DB, info about users);
5) tried to install reset script and I have error
Fatal error: Call to a member function getAttributeKeyID() on a non-object in /home/projects/demo_html/concrete/core/models/collection_types.php on line 165
How can I fix that?
I'm running into the same issue. I followed:
Hitting the rest script in the browser shows the following:
Fatal error: Call to a member function getAttributeKeyID() on a non-object in /var/www/demo/concrete/core/models/collection_types.php on line 165 Warning: Unknown: open(/var/www/demo/files/tmp/sess_l3utq5ueu5vs3u1oegv18nphm4, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/www/demo/files/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
This seems to successfully remove quite a few things, and refreshing the URL redirects me to installation. I still have to manually remove and recreate the database. I re installed, wiped my /tmp directory contents, same issue.
Any ideas? This is a bit over my head and I'm probably missing something pretty obvious… :P