Error 42000

Error :-
Unable to install database: 42000.

Trace:
#0 [internal function]: Concrete\Core\Package\StartingPointPackage->install_database() #1 C:\Apache24\htdocs\public_html\concrete5.7.5.9\concrete\controllers\install.php(294): call_user_func(Array) #2 [internal function]: Concrete\Controller\Install->run_routine('elemental_full', 'install_databas...') #3 C:\Apache24\htdocs\public_html\concrete5.7.5.9\concrete\src\Controller\AbstractController.php(161): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 C:\Apache24\htdocs\public_html\concrete5.7.5.9\concrete\src\Routing\ControllerRouteCallback.php(27): Concrete\Core\Controller\AbstractController->runAction('run_routine', Array) #5 C:\Apache24\htdocs\public_html\concrete5.7.5.9\concrete\src\Routing\Router.php(142): Concrete\Core\Routing\ControllerRouteCallback->execute(Object(Concrete\Core\Http\Request), Object(Concrete\Core\Routing\Route), Array) #6 C:\Apache24\htdocs\public_html\concrete5.7.5.9\concrete\src\Support\Facade\Facade.php(119): Concrete\Core\Routing\Router->execute(Object(Concrete\Core\Routing\Route), Array) #7 C:\Apache24\htdocs\public_html\concrete5.7.5.9\concrete\src\Application\Application.php(446): Concrete\Core\Support\Facade\Facade::__callStatic('execute', Array) #8 C:\Apache24\htdocs\public_html\concrete5.7.5.9\concrete\src\Application\Application.php(446): Concrete\Core\Support\Facade\Route::execute(Object(Concrete\Core\Routing\Route), Array) #9 C:\Apache24\htdocs\public_html\concrete5.7.5.9\concrete\bootstrap\start.php(230): Concrete\Core\Application\Application->dispatch(Object(Concrete\Core\Http\Request)) #10 C:\Apache24\htdocs\public_html\concrete5.7.5.9\concrete\dispatcher.php(36): require('C:\\Apache24\\htd...') #11 C:\Apache24\htdocs\public_html\concrete5.7.5.9\index.php(2): require('C:\\Apache24\\htd...') #12 {main}

lschlosberg497 replied on at Permalink Reply
lschlosberg497
Did you find an answer to this? I had the same problem and have not been able to resolve.
lschlosberg497 replied on at Permalink Reply
lschlosberg497
Actually, if this helps for you, I talked with my web host today, and there is an aspect that c5 needs to access on the server and the my web host doesn't allow it. So i need to change hosts. you may need to as well as you have the exact same error message as i did.