Link to 8.5.5 Update is 404. How to apply update?
1. In the C5 dashboard, when I click the Update button in screen-grab1, I'm directed to a 'Page Not Found' [screen-grab2].
2. When I choose Update Concrete5 from System & Settings in the dashboard's right sidebar, and click the Check for Updates button, nothing happens.
Not sure I want to try a manual update of the c5 core. Any ideas?
It looks like there might be a bug related to your issue in the following threads:https://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/installation/update-to-8....
Manual updates resolve the issue. I recommend doing an incremental manual update from 8.2.1 to 8.3.2; after that, you can move forward with your regular dashboard routine.
Replacing the original concrete Directory (Version 8 and above) Instructions:
1. Backup database and files
2. Download 8.3.2 (1-22-2018) -https://www.concrete5.org/download_file/-/view/100595/8497/...
3. Follow the directions - Replacing the original concrete Directory (Version 8 and above)