Newbie can't get site online

I have searched the forums, and can't find help for my problem (part of which is that I am a complete novice trying to put up a website--I currently have a site created in iWeb that serves as a "placeholder," but that really isn't suitable for a small business).

I have spent quite some time building a website using an Concrete5 template, and am happy with the results--simple, but at least it doesn't look like I drew it with crayons, which is as much as I could hope for without spending a great deal of money on web development. The problem is, I can't figure out how to get it out of my project area and into my web address.

The web address where it currently resides is:http://drlefever.c5host.com/
The web address where I want it ishttp://www.drlefever.com

It is difficult to explain this, but it is as if I have two separate Concrete5 accounts (and perhaps I do--I have no idea how I got myself into this mess). MacHighway is where I bought my little hosting package, and they steered me to Concrete5 as a site builder, but I can't find any instructions for dealing with my problem on MacHighway, either. I tried backing up the site so if disaster strikes all my work isn't for naught, but the file size seems rather small so I'm nervous about that, too.

I would be happy to hire someone to help me move things from Point A to Point B. I am simply at a loss as to where to go for help. I promise once it's up I will never touch it again. :)

ThemeGoodness replied on at Permalink Reply
ThemeGoodness
You may have signed up with a trial for c5hosting. If you do not have a host provider I think it's a matter of clicking a button or contacting c5 and saying hey take it live and give them your intended URL. (over simplified I am sure) If you have another host provider then yes it is a bit more involved than that and I am not sure the trial demo versions are movable.

Steph
ThemeGuru replied on at Permalink Reply
ThemeGuru
Since it looks like you purchased alternative hosting contact the c5 support team and tell them your situation. They might be able to transfer it over for a fee.

Cheers.
drlefeve replied on at Permalink Reply
Thank you both so much for your quick and helpful responses. You are correct, I purchased the license for the trial site. I decided, rather than making myself a thorough pill, to accept the cost of my error and buy a license for the correct website. Reconstructing the site didn't take nearly as long as making it in the first place (fewer errors the second time around) and now the website is working.

I can't thank you enough for your responses. It can be a little intimidating to post to these boards so filled with experts, and you were very kind to me.