Hi guys im having a big problem, never seen this before, my host use:

PHP version: 5.4.25
MySQL version: 5.6.13

Trying to install concrete 5.7.5.6

Some way to solve it?

1 Attachment

exchangecore replied on at Permalink Reply
exchangecore
Did you try to install with a previous version of concrete5 before trying with 5.7.5.6? If so you need to go into that mysql database and manually delete the tables (or simply recreate the database) before attempting to install again.
lowshock replied on at Permalink Reply
There is some way to replace the mysql code file from an old version of concrete5? just to avoid uploading everything again, I'm in a host that only let me upload 10mb per file and I have to separate it into various zips
exchangecore replied on at Permalink Reply
exchangecore
Sorry, it was a question not a suggestion. Is this a fresh install or did you previously try with another version of concrete5? You should check your mysql database, make sure that it is completely empty, and then try to re-install with 5.7.5.6 again.
Oh sorry, yes this is a clean install, I tried with multiple databases and nope, didn't work
someone please?
aruben replied on at Permalink Reply
aruben
Hi,
Some things to check:

- db user must have enough rights on the database to create table...
- PHP_MEMORY-LIMIT: 64Mb at least
- db connect: if the port is needed, add it in the "database.php" ('port'=>'12345') or in the field server in the install screen: add ";port=12345" (ex: "localhost;port=12345")
- make a local install, and upload all files and the DB (with phpmyadmn). Be carrefull: in Windows, tables are written in lowercase: you must change the "my.ini" to allow uppercase (add "lower_case_table_names=0"). After upload, you can change the files "database.php" and "concrete.php".

Hope this can help you.
Don't forget to tell us how you resolved your problem.

Regards,
ARuben