Installation Help

Installation on Windows

I am trying to install C5 on a Windows XP box with Apache, PHP5 (with pdo and mysqli), and MySQL5. I have used this machine for the last year to develop PHP applications, so that part is working, but there seems to be one missing link... I enter the i…

Upgrade Issue

Just upgraded one site from concrete5.0.0_2 to concrete5.1.0RC1 and am getting the following errors Warning: putenv() [function.putenv]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'LC_ALL' - it's not in the allowed list in /var/www/vhosts/****…

pre-installation test error

I'm getting this error message (see below) on the pre-install test that Concrete runs on my server. Anybody run into this before? Any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated. Error message: Support for C5 Request URLs Concrete cannot parse the PA…

Installing via FTP vs. cPanel.

I originally unzipped concrete on my local drive, then uploaded via FTP and intalled Concrete on the top (public_html) level. Then, intrigued by zit's videocast on unzipping and installing from the cPanel, I tried that. However, cPanel places everything o…

How do I access my site from the top level?

I can access my Concrete5 site by entering: http://www.nerdless.com/concrete5/index.php/. But not when I enter: http://www.nerdless.com What am I missing? Thanks! Mark

database errors - need help!

hi, just wondering if anyone can help translate what this means below? thanks! Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ADODB_Exception' with message 'mysql error: [1053: Server shutdown in progress] in EXECUTE("select Pages.cID, Pages.pkgID, Pages.cPointer…

site.php

Hello im triyng to install this cool CMS. I changed the permissions of config and files. i tryed the godaddy patch, but everytime i am doing the setup routine it says: Concrete could not locate site.php, within the config directory. My Hosting Softwa…

Major issues moving Concrete5 websites..

Hey, I am having some issues moving concrete sites, and if i google the error is see some others having the same issue. Also opensourcecms.org. After moving the installation and export/import database etc, and checking file permissions i get the fol…

Filter Posts