Installation Help

Major issues moving Concrete5 websites..

Hey, I am having some issues moving concrete sites, and if i google the error is see some others having the same issue. Also opensourcecms.org. After moving the installation and export/import database etc, and checking file permissions i get the fol…

python dependency

python is currently needed to show the html diff. I know why you used it but I think you should still consider to replace it with a php script. I just got the second call: "Why doesn't that work?".. Installing python because of one script is not an…

"Could not locate site.php" on GoDaddy Linux Hosting

I am unable to install C5 from GoDaddy Linux hosting with PHP5 and MySQL 5. I get an error saying "Concrete could not locate site.php, within the config directory." I made sure the permissions were correct and even tried chmod 777 all of the C5 fi…

Call to undefined function imageCreateTrueColor()

Hello all, New to Concrete5 (as in, downloaded minutes ago). Just attempted to do an install, and ran into an immediate problem. [code]Fatal error: Call to undefined function imageCreateTrueColor() in /var/www/concrete5.0.0/concrete/blocks/library_f…

Migrating Site

I recently migrated a site to a new server. Everything was working fine for a little while. Then when i went into the backend and typed in my password, I started receiving this error: " Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/p…

Error on Login

I have installed Concrete5 on my local machine for testing but when I try to log in to the admin area I get the following error: Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/designsing…

Can't upload pictures in dashboard

phpinfo = http://sarasotalaw.com/sarasotalaw/dev/index.php I'm using the 5.0.0 codebase and firefox 3.0.3 Everything seems to be working great with the install, but when I go in upload a photo or an avatar from the dashboard, it runs complete proces…

Install worked, but now I open up on a weird page.

The index page isn't formatted by the CSS--just the browser's default Times--and when I click on links, I get 404. For example, when I click Dashboard, I get: The requested URL /concrete//index.php/dashboard was not found on this server. What next? …

Concrete on localhost?

did anyone tried to install concrete on localhost? i am running php 5.2.6 and made all the changes that had to be done as i`ve read in the "before installing" article. the problem is...that i can`t login...it just keeps saying..."You must sign in order to…

mod_rewrite on Mac OSX Apache 2

My local install works great with the exception of getting pretty urls. ( OSX 10.5 / PHP 5.25 / Apache 2.2) If I add the rewrite rules to the config file my local webserver won't even start.....any ideas are appreciated.

Filter Posts