Installation Help

Install Problem

Ok so I have tried to install the following way. I used ftp to upload the install file to my web host. Then using their web shell tool I uncompressed the file. So far so good. I now create a mySQL database and a user with dba rights for the Concrete 5 app…

Install worked great!

Here I am, Newbie saying my install went great! So why post? Forum gave me confidence I'd find support if it all fell to bits. I want to say thanks to everyone who's posted with problems - all helped me get a handle. I'm so pleased I found C5 and 'cos I d…

Install seems ok but can't login

I'd like to try C5 locally on a windows XP with easyphp. The install seems OK, I can view the site but I can't login to edit the site ... I go the login page, log in (even try with a reseted password) and at the index.php/dashboard page I get a "You mus…

Issue after initial index.php setup

I am able to setup my sql database & the login script creates 59 entries. But then the index.php file shows a blank page. Here is my online work area: www.mozakdesign.com/concrete5.1.0RC1/index.php And my phpinfo www.mozakdesign.com/concrete5.1.0RC…

"Unable to connect to database"

Hi! I am trying to use CMS for the first time and I have uploaded Concrete5 to my server, but I can't seem to install it. On the installation page all requierments tested checks out, but it can't find my database. I created a new MySQL database on my ser…

MySQL-Error 1292 on install

Hi, I am trying to install concrete5, but after I enter the site details and click "Install Concrete" I get the following error: mysql error: [1292: Incorrect datetime value: '2008-11-20 19:46:08 PM' for column 'jDateInstalled' at row 1] in EXECUTE("I…

Template install error

Dear concreties, after watching your marvelous video on how to create a template I took a shot and tried it myself. Everything went fine, theoretically I had the possibility to install it, but then: Warning: View::include(/www/htdocs/concrete/t…

js error on home page?

I installed the program just fine. Everything looks good, but it loads with a script error... Line 2 Char 1 Error: syntax error Code 0 Any help?

Error during install

Hi, Most impressed with your demo, looks very promising. Decided to try an install onto my shared Windows Server 2003, IIS6, PHP5, MySQL5 space. Start of installation all 'Checks' reported as OK, entered required DB info and then clicked 'Install'. …

google results / file permissions

Hi, i am getting strange results from google. site:www.crocodile-communication.com It seems all the directories and contents are being indexed. to stop the files being seen by anyone i have added this to a .htacces file: IndexIgnore * I guess i…

Filter Posts