Installation Help

installation help on home localhost

installing concrete Concrete cannot parse the PATH_INFO or ORIG_PATH_INFO information provided by your server. Image Manipulation Available Concrete requires GD library 2.0.1 or greater. Is these because i can't get mysql installed?

Fatal Error after 5.2.1 -> 5.3 upgrade

I'm getting the following error after upgrade: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 128001 bytes) in /home/XXX/public_html/beta/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/adodb/adodb-csvlib.inc.php on line 193 I've cleared…

Can't see images on the site and in FM

Guys, do you have any idea why I can't see the actual images in File Manager and on the site in Concrete 5.3? what am I doing wrong? I tried rescan, clear cache and have no idea what to do next. Please help Thank you

specify database table prefix?

Hi I need to install concrete5 on a host that provides me with only one database (where I already have some tables). Since the tables of the already existing database do not conflict with concrete5 there should be no problem; but isn't there a way to sp…

Error upon auto adding block from marketing

he following errors occurred when attempting to process your request: * An error while trying to unzip the package: There was an error unpacking your add-on or theme. Perhaps you have not uploaded a valid zip file, or you do not have zip installed.

Moved C5 from Shared host into XAMP for development, doesn't work

I moved Concrete to my local computer to develop more pages/themes for the site. I moved the database, the files exactly as they are on the Shared Host. Now, Concrete seems to work. I installed it on /concrete/ folder, that's where the index.php f…

Installing Concrete 5.3 with MAMP on OS X Leopard

Previously I'd tried using the OS X tutorial on the Concrete5 site to install Concrete5 on OS X Leopard using MAMP Pro. But I couldn't get it to install. With Concrete 5.3 and MAMP however, I'm starting to get further - at least I'm getting specific PH…

Install with XAMPP

I unzipped the files into the XAMPP directory. I have logged onto localhost/concrete5.3.0 and I was able to get to the directory. From there I clicked and got to the install page and typed in the information. I am uncertain if there are specific answer…

Upgrading 5.3 - Step by Step Guide

OK. So last night... I upgraded my 100 pages concrete5 japan site to 5.3. It took me about 8 hours to figure out. If you want to save the time... read my step by step guide. ======================================== Step by Step Guide of How to U…

install won't start. folders not writeable

OK ... I have problem again with installation on my server. It states folders /config and /files are not writeable by server... For fact I know they are. This seems to fix the problem Change concrete/config/base.php line #102 [code]# Path to the b…

Filter Posts