Internationalization

Arabic (and other locals) on Debian

Hi, After a whole day of testing and searching for a solution, here is my case and solution. Environment =========== - Debian Linux - Apache 2.2.9 - PHP 5.2.6 - gettext 0.17 (faster than php_gettext ) - locales en_US Issue ===== The main is…

Upgrading from 5.2.1 to 5.3

For ALL international users who wants to upgrade your site to 5.3 from 5.2.1. ==================== Short Description ==================== If you are using non-ASCII character, you need to SSH and mysqldump your database in order to upgrade 5.3. Othe…

Tutorial: How to localize concrete5 WITHOUT php 'gettext' enabled

Hi there, I spent several hours to get concrete5 with a correct localization working on a shared-hoster of a client with the required php-'gettext'-module disabled and no ability to edit the php.ini. So if that's what you have to face, you might contin…

New messages.po files are available

I wanted to let everyone know that I've updated messages.po in the concrete5-i18n directory. It now contains strings from 5.3. I'm not guaranteeing that this is final for 5.3, but if you work from it, there should be minimal changes as we tighten up bug f…

Dutch translation (beta)

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm working on a Dutch translation for this magnificent piece of software. I have finished about 70% and I'm expecting to finish the other 30 % in the next few weeks. If you can not wait to download it, you will…

language pack distribution

I just realized that a lot of people get confused about .po and .mo. Why are you shipping the languages packs with po files?

Special characters in RSS feed

Hi. I have an issue with the RSS feed. My database is in utf-8 and meta also. But my rss feed can't display the swedish å ä ö characters. Instead of "igår" I get "igÃ¥r". I also tried to set the table in utf-8 and even inside btrssdisplay ...

Problem after installing a translation

Hey. I downloaded the Swedish translation here in the forums and did the steps. Defined the language and stuff. It show the translation perfect on the site but now I can't click on any block. The "edit" box is completely dead. If I co…

spanish problem

I've completed the installation and everything perfect except for the searches. Is unable to find text with accents, I said the word does not exist and makes me in a box form the letter "A" "Ã ¡". My BD is in "Spanish (es-utf-8)" and "utf8_general_ci"..…

Greek

I would like to translate C5 to Greek. How should I to get started?

Filter Posts