Jobs

Glasgow Front end Developer/Designer

Looking for a local developer/designer for Concrete5 freelance and overflow work. Must be based in Glasgow ... or west coast of Scotland at least. Willing to look at a trainee but must have C5 knowledge. https://www.crocodile-communication.com

Unable to edit website

We have built a temp site for our client. Had a few issues but straightened everything out. They have an existing site up and running but at EOL. This new site needs to get finished up asap so that it can replace their old site. Editing yesterday with no …

Revive a v5.6.3.3 site

The point of this project is to revive an old (c5 v5.6.3.3) website that had stopped working so that the info (text & photos) can be manually grabbed and placed in a new environment. So far, I have done the following: - spun up a domain with a compat…

New to Concrete5, Looking for Developer(s)

We are new to Concrete5 and we are investing utilizing Concrete5 to build multiple websites for our Holding Company and subsidiaries. Is Concrete5 designed to handle Mini Sites with different domains? And can Concrete5 be used to integrate Banking, Eco…

Maintenance

Hi guys, We, my company, have a business website on Concrete 8.4.3. We need maintenance, upgrade and a mobile version with suitable colors of our web site.

Concrete5 Developer Needed for Ongoing Work

Hello, I am the owner of a creative/brand/technology agency in NJ. I am looking for a Concrete5 expert to help us complete a website that is currently in development, and maintain other completed C5 sites. The website completion project will guarantee fu…

Front-End Developer

Hello, my team is taking on several new projects for our clients. Looking to find some people interested in front-end HTML/CSS work. Preferably in US and during typical business hours. If interested, please communicate: - Weekly hours of availability…

Need help to Fix my broken website

Hi there, I'm looking or some help to fix my website as I'm not capable of this at all. I haven't logge onto my site for some time and noticed that none of the pages are displaying correctly. I ran an update that seems to have fixed some stuff but …

Help finding lost files

We're a small non-profit with a site that was built on HostMonster several years ago. We weren't diligent about keeping C5 version current. With recent PHP updates, both the site and our C5 Dashboard stopped working. HostMonster helped update to C5 5.6.…

Filter Posts