Developer for finishing shop Addon

I have a C5 shop addon bought and installed and now it seems the original developer hasn't got the time to "finish" or extend it. The shop can't manage weight options for products shipping fees and needs a little bit GDPR amendments. Anybody interreste…

Required: Custom Theme Updates for 5.8+

Hello, Making a move to update clients from older versions of Concrete5 to 5.8 and above so I can remove older versions of PHP from my server. I have a couple of clients that are fine with the move but want to keep their existing look and feel. I ne…

Looking to Discuss Next Steps for our C5 site

Hello, Our firm is using Concrete5, as created by a former agency. We are in discussions on a move-forward strategy for our site, including needing to make a few updates, and determine if training is possible for our design team to better facilitate c…

Need a concrete5 shop or freelancer in Brazil.

We have a large well known client that wants to build an Intranet for their division in Brazil. They have an older system with about 8000 pages of content they don't know what to do with. We already have the site design & theme built, and we can setup…

C5 Upgrade work on

Hi All you upgrade devs! I found this post on Upwork and thought I would share it. I don't have any more details on the job; I'm just passing a link on. https://www.upwork.com/job/Concrete5-Website-Upgrade_~01ba08e333e50e0f36/

Nonprofit Marching Band Concrete Site Crashed

Hi, This is a pro bono request. We've been long time users of Concrete, it's our 5th year of use I believe. Using Dreamhost.com We've never been able to upgrade to concrete5, and today the Unthinkable- our website went down, and couldn't be resto…

Not-for-profit website submission forms stopped working

Hi all, I manage a small not for profit arts organisation in Sydney. Our website is primarily used for artist residency applications and studio/project proposals. A few months ago a few of our submissions forms stopped working and applicants cannot see…

Charity website is down

Hi We are a small charity in London, helping kids and their families get out of poverty. A very helpful "big" design agency helped us about 5 years ago to build a new website, built on Concrete 5. They provided all the set up and covered the hosting cos…

Filter Posts