Building a product database to integrate with Foxy shopping cart
Specifically, I'm looking for the following features:
1. Items have a lock placed on them when added to someone's cart, and are shown as temporarily unavailable (seehttps://docs.foxycart.com/v/2.0/inventory_management#advanced_invent...
2. Items expire from the cart after a specified amount of time (seehttps://docs.foxycart.com/v/2.0/inventory_management#limiting_produc...
3. The product database contains fields that correspond to a product page template, and when an item is added to the database, a page is automatically created
4. The database and the page template are editable by me so that I can add and remove fields in the future. (I can handle all the design work on the page template)
5. Products can have multiple photos that are displayed in a carousel or gallery on the product page. (Could make use of an existing add-on?)
1. A block like the Pagelist block that will show all the products, but with the locked products marked as temporarily unavailable
2. Ability for the user to filter products/pages in that block by multiple tags
3. Ability for the user to sort products by attributes like price or page publish date
If you're interested in this, please let me know what you think is possible, whether you've worked with Foxy before, and what further info you would need in order to estimate the cost of the project. Thanks!
Please check contact me on S(K)y(p)E - live:richard_25370
Greeting for day..
I can do this task. Please add me on my skype that is "[email protected]"
My hourly rate is reasonable. Please check my PM.