Duplicate / modify existing page on a site
I am looking to duplicate the web page above and to customize it for one of our clients, so the clients can very quickly submit a quote request. The page would be private/password protected. Basically, the goal is to make it as easy as possible for the client to request a quote. The client has requested templates, drop down menus, and removing certain fields. The tricky part is the data is going to three places: (1) our booking software (which has an API -- the existing page sends the submission to the API, so this shouldn't require much more research/investigation/coding); (2) a shared google spreadsheet; and (3) an e-mail submission/confirmation/summary that is simultaneously sent to three different e-mail addresses. Here is the list of bullet points I have. After the site is created, I will need to show this to the client to get their approval. More details are available in PM/skype/etc. You can reach me at benjamin.canine @lorenzbus.com. I am on skype as well.
our client is looking to have a working draft of this site ready by january 15.
If this project is successfully completed, I have approximately 3 more projects just like it to follow.
• Remove the following fields
o Company / Organization
o Street Address
o Zip/Postal Code
• Send ##Charter to <ClientID>
• Need to add a drop-down menu for "Team or Group". When the user selects Team or Group, it would send certain information to <ClientReference1>
• Add a drop down menu for Location Name. The drop down menu would contain a list of prior pickup points. The list of prior pickup points (and the pickup instructions for each selection) will be provided by me.
• Remove Address / City / State fields.
• Add a field called Pickup Instructions.
o When users selects a prior pickup point from the Location Name drop-down menu, the pickup instructions field would populate with address information. Certain other fields that relate to this particular pickup point, (e.g. latitude/longitude) would populate the relevant fields in the SOAP request/response (e.g. <PickupLatitude> or <PickupLongitude>).
• Add a drop down menu for Location Name. The drop down menu would contain a list of prior destinations. The list of prior destinations (and the destination instructions for each selection) will be provided by me.
• Remove Address / City / State fields.
• Add a field called Destination Instructions.
o When users selects a prior pickup point from the Location Name drop-down menu, the pickup instructions field would populate with address information.
• Vehicle Type – default to School Bus
• Remove “How did you hear about us?” field
• Remove captcha
• The page needs to be password protected.
• It would be helpful if we could create a drop-down menu at the top of the page with certain templates. When the user selects an option in the drop-down menu, many of the fields would populate with certain information. The purpose of the template would be to allow the user to submit many requests in a short period of time – without having to rekey a lot of information. The end user is a school district, and the school district frequently books buses for the same group, picking up at the same location, going to the same destination, and using the same vehicle type over and over. The only item that changes is the data. So allowing the user to select the template would aid them tremendously.
• When the user hits submit, the data would go to three places: (1) to the API (current page sends data to the API); (2) to a shared google spreadsheet; and (3) to three different email addresses.
• The API performs a series of data validations. The data validation on the existing site needs to be copied, as if the data doesn’t pass the validation—the API will reject it and that will result in an error/lost submission. The current validation is working correctly – so very little work should be done in this regard.
sample soap request / response (done already on existing site/shouldn't require much work):
as per your posted information , I have sent you an email pleas check & respond me .
We need one Skype chat with you so we would be on same page .
Warm Regards ,
Team of 4 experienced C5 developers from Macedonia, Erurope are willing to take your task on a very fair price, please contact us here or search Webgliders on web.