Need help revising an old newsletter sign-up and updating layout of event calendar
I am looking for an experienced developer to help with two pieces of an event website. (http://www.cherryfestival.org/)
1. The newsletter sign-up form needs to expand to have check boxes so the user can opt in to different email lists. This also must connect with Mailchimp. We have the code from Mailchimp, we just need help implementing it on the website. (An example of cherry mail sign up is here:http://www.cherryfestival.org/contact-us/)...
2. The current event calendar needs a couple updates: (http://www.cherryfestival.org/our-events/events-calendar/)
· Be able to query by event type and day (already available).
· Possibly add another color or two (different categories of events) to help break it up.
· Add thumbnail images to events to show at top level
· Possibly add buttons at the top of the calendar that automatically queries event types (i.e. all Bay Side Music Events or All Kids events, for example)