Nonprofit Graduate School Needs New Website (Southern California)
We need a new, modern and responsive website, with drag and drop editing features to help our in-house graphic designer make edits and changes. We've already started building the new Concrete5 site, the sitemap is already done and the color scheme is ready, but are having a hard time fully fleshing out the site. Our in-house designers are limited on time, so it might be best to hire a professional Concrete5 developer. Here are some more details about the new site:
• Hosting: godaddy
• CMS: Concrete5
• Theme: Stride57 (https://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/themes/stride57/)
• Menu Plugin: Mega Menu 5.7 (https://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/addons/mega-menu1/)
• Sitemap & Content: Completed. Please refer to http://www.ciam.edu for page content.
--!Important: Under no circumstances are any pages and content to be deleted. They are there for accrediting and legal purposes, altering is not allowed.--
• Project Timeline: 3-5 weeks, or more, depending on your estimates.
• Compensation: Negotiable. Please provide a quote/estimate, and scope of work.
We are really looking for someone to help us complete our website, and willing to provide their design input for a fantastic and beautiful site worthy of a university. The ideal candidate would be located in Southern California, willing to meet, or teleconference, regularly and open to working with our in-house graphic designer.
I can provide more details in private, please contact Paul at [email protected] for more details. Thank you!