Looking for someone to setup core website layout/flow

I am in need of an experienced concrete developer to take a look at my current site, and determine if it's easier/better in the long run to start over from scratch as far as the layout and such of the website, or if it's something that they can modify to …

Full Time - In House Developer - LAMP Stack Environment - C5

Prime Advertising & Design (www.primeadvertising.com)is currently seeking a full-time, on-site (Maple Grove, MN) Web Developer with a minimum of 2 years experience in programming and developing websites and web applications. This candidate must be comfor…

Build Web Site for Hosting Provider (HTML Provided)

Require someone with strong skills in Concrete 5 CMS (www.concrete5.org). Please be ready to provide examples. Build a Web hosting website using existing HTML provided; you will have to insert the HTML/CSS of pages provided into Concrete 5. You may h…

UK based C5 freelance programer wanted... URGENTLY

Hi we need a C5 programmer to be 'on call' as it were for projects we get where they require a little more php or js knowledge than we have here. We are able to do most things, but urgently need to find someone for a couple of projects we have to do some …

Extending Dealer Locator Functionality

Hello C5 Universe: We're updating an existing website and migrating the CMS to Concrete5. We have a need for multiple database search + display that is easy for our client to maintain. As a starting point, we're thinking that the add-on would be si…

Need someone to setup site, plug in content

Hi, I'm new to C5 and don't have time to get up to speed. I would like some help get my site up and running. I was working with the free theme and recently purchased Slate which is what I would like to use. C5 is easy to use I'm sure, once you know how…

Looking for a Concrete5 Add-on developer

Looking for a developer who knows Concrete5 to make a simple add-on for the website. It's for drug/pharmacy prescriptions. Here's what I need/the process: - A registration form to create account and a login form to access it - Once logged in, yo…

Website project

we are looking for a Concrete5 developer to do some enhancement work to our website- www.cogencesearch.com we would like to do the following 1. develop the site so that it will allow feeds from Broadbean 2. Add the functionalituy of a search function f…

Filter Posts