Legacy (version 5.6.x-)

MySQL8 reserved keywords

My client's host has just upgraded to MySQL8 and, of course, we now have a 1064 error around the word 'groups'. I've read some stuff online about reserved keywords and adding backticks, but I can't find anything in the forums about which files need to be …

Tidying up old site

Site running on 5.6.2.1. I've deleted a number of pages which were no longer needed and were just sitting in the trash. I've now emptied the trash but it seems that this removes the pages but does not remove all the image files associated with those p…

5.6.4.0 and PHP 7.4 Warnings (continue)

I have one legacy 5.6.4.0 site where the server was upgraded to PHP 7.4 (7.2 is no longer available there). I know it's no longer supported, but I am seeing only 3 errors so far in the core: PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to…

Form addons for 5.6.4

Hi all, Anyone have any luck getting any of the form addons like Formidible to work with Concrete5.6.4 ? Any suggestions as to how to fix the errors thrown by these addons? My guess it's due to the PHP we are running (PHP7.2) Unfortunately I can't do…

PHP Version Update 5.6.40 to >7.4

Hi guys! Our Server Admin has updated the PHP Version from 5.6.40 to >7.4 without telling me and unfortunately the whole Concrete Website is not working anymore. Just a white screen and no login is possible. Can someone explain me what I have to do …

unable to save page properties (exclude from nav)

I suspect this is something to do with changes in the hosting environment. Getting access denied when trying to add the 'exclude from nav' attribute. Any tips on what needs to be done server side to allow this? Cheerio

Whale Nivo slider addon - make title show

I am using the excellent Whale Nivo slider addon with captions turned on. However, it only shows information in the Description field and not the Title field as well. Anyone any ideas how I can change this? There are a few lines commented out in the js fi…

Can't edit home page

I received these error messages: [02-Apr-2021 23:02:48] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/oldjuggy/vcs.education/updates/concrete5.6.3.5_remote_updater/concrete/core/models/package.php on line 66 [03-Apr-2021 1…

Filter Posts