500 Internal Server Error when adding blocks and stacks.

Good Afternoon y'all,

I'm currently running Concrete 5.6.3.2.

For the last week now when I try to add a block or a stack I get the following error:

"Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator at [webmaster@...] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Any ideas on what may be causing this?

Thanks y'all.

cltv

hutman replied on at Permalink Reply
hutman
Have you looked in your server's php error logs? There should be something there to indicate the problem.
cltv replied on at Permalink Reply
cltv
I looked at the error_log but there's nothing new in there.
cltv
Something else I noticed:

I have a stack with three block in it that I put on my homepage. Two of the blocks have a red border and one has a grey border. I can't make edits to the red border ones but I can still make some edits to the grey border block (I was able to change a hyperlink).
hutman replied on at Permalink Reply
hutman
If you're using Chrome try watching the Network tab of the developer console when you try to edit the blocks with the red border and see if there is an ajax request that comes back with an error
cltv
I did what you suggested. There were errors but I wasn't able to pinpoint the issue. I thought it might be a jpeg but then something else would return an error and so on.

So I still haven't found out the cause of the 500 Internal Server Error but I was able to get around it for now: I just keep clicking the Add button until it saves my changes.