I have 117 users but can only see the first 10.

When I page to next page of users it says no access rights to users I cannot see any users in groups or anywhere. I was able to create a new user but I cannot search for any others.

mnakalay replied on at Permalink Reply
mnakalay
Hello,
On what version of C5 are you?
ccsjoe replied on at Permalink Reply 2 Attachments
Version 5.6.3.4 I can click on search users and it shows 10 of them then I click on next page and it gives me an error. (see attached) I also cannot upload any files to the site. Have not tried to edit a page. I am logging in as admin.
mnakalay
do you see any errors in your browser's console?

To show it click on F12 on your keyboard to open your browser's developer tools then click on the "console" tab and see if you have errors either on the users page or on any page where you have problems
ccsjoe replied on at Permalink Reply 1 Attachment
Got up this morning and the user problem is gone but still cannot upload any files.See attached for errors I am getting . I tried it in 3 different browsers. Many features are working better today than yesterday except for the file manager upload feature. It seems like there is some kind of permission issue either in Concrete 5 or on the site itself. When I try to upload a 600k file I let it stay on that screen for 15 minutes and nothing changes.

I found a work around for uploading the files by using FTP to put the files in the incoming folder and then used the option upload multiple files and chose the add from incoming feature and it moved the file in 2 seconds. Some weird stuff going on. I will try to continue my changes and see if other features are working and let you know.

Wondering if there is a need to get a newer update or something like that. I thought I checked for updates and it applied one but these are some strange problems I am having.
mnakalay
The error you are getting means the system is trying to access data on a different address using Ajax.

Do you have anything getting data from outside your site? Maybe you're using a CDN? of you have the wrong address or a port number defined in your Config file?
ccsjoe replied on at Permalink Reply
Not sure where this config file is or how I would update it and as far as I know I have no outside links. I also checked the Concrete5 site and there are lots of updates to the 5.x.x.x version and even much newer versions. Do I need to update to a newer version. I am working on a very, very simple site and if the update is complicated it might not be worth it. What are your thoughts. I only change 2 files on the site once a year but with browsers changing and updating constantly maybe I should look into going to a newer version.

Thanks for the help.
ccsjoe replied on at Permalink Reply
I think I might have figured out what the problem could be. I have Hughesnet satelitte internet and I have a weird setup for ip address. It changes constantly and sometimes 2 way connections give me problems and maybe that is what is causing me all the issues. I went onsite today and tried some of the features not working on my computer at the customer site and everything works fine. There must be some kind of connection that is seeing I am at a different IP address when going from one feature to another that might be causing this problem. Just an idea since there are no problems at another location using a different internet connection.
mnakalay
That's is weird and congrats on figuring it out