Need to change default header

Hi I need to make a bottom border on the header of the elemental theme. It needs to be 30 px wide and blue in color. I am relatively new to this and would appreciate any help. thanks Patrick

Downloading theme shuts site down

I am getting this error Cannot use Concrete\Core\Foundation\Object as Object because 'Object' is a special class name I cannot get into Admin, and the website is down. I am new to C5, the first time I scrapped it but then it happened on the second one…

Add Title to the Nav-Link

Hello i'm not sure, that is the right forum for it. is it possible to add the title attribute to a nav-link we use the genesis theme, and when we make a seo check, we get the error, that the title is missing in the header.php of the theme ther…

Remove index.php

If I enable "Remove index.php from URLs" under "Pretty URLs", a message appears: It was not possible to detect your server kind. Here's the configuration sections for every supported server: please manually add the one relevant for you to your server c…

How to modify or customize a theme?

Hello I just installed a theme from the marketplace. This one is now placed in /packages/theme_neat/. But how can I chance things on this theme now? For example, the color of the title, and also add a logo to the header menu. Do I have to copy /…

How to install a custom theme?

Hello I try to install a custom theme, e.g.: https://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/themes/neat/ So step1, go to shop, click on "Free" and checkout. But then, there is only an option for "Save for Later"? What? Why? Ok, so I tried to install manually, j…

custom express entry list

Hi, help please I have watched andrews video on making custom theme for express, this works for express details, but what i want is similar to a shopping cart, it should display 3 columns, has a thumb nail of the image or a image 100 or 150px, below ar…

Columns too narrow?

Hi, I have the Elemental theme and I am trying to create 2 columns (of text) side by side. Currently the only thing I'm capable of creating are 2 columns, however, they are based off of the columns above and are too narrow. How can I create a fresh set …

theme with lots of blocks.

I am setting up a Church website and need a theme with lots of blocks for photos and smaller articles. Theme doesn't have to have a religious tone. just functional. Any suggestions of a theme with lots of blocks available for each page.

Filter Posts