creating a contact form within a custom theme

Hi, i have recently created a custom theme and uploaded it to my site. within my custom theme html coding i have included a contact me form, i was hoping to get some help with how to link the form submission to direct to concrete 5 conversations/emails or…

theme help

I have created my own theme and uploaded it to Concrete 5 and am trying to upload my other pages/themes that i want to link to the main page. although the themes i have created when logged into concrete dashboard do not have a title. how can i create a ti…

style customizations

When a user makes style customizations, where are the changes stored ? SQL, File ? REF: https://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/designing-for-concrete5/enabling-style-customization/getting-started Use case - Theme has had style customization…

Unable to add a new theme variable

version: 5.7.5.8 In my styles.xml I added a new variable header-site-tag of type "type" [code] [/code] I then added some defaults to my theme's defaults.less: [code] @header-site-tag-type-color: #75ca2a; @header-site-tag-type-font-we…

copyright for images in themes

Hi, I use the Stucco-Theme and took a few images. What do I have to write in the copyright of the images. Whom does they belong? Kind regards Muck

Looking for a theme

I have a client who likes a certain Wix theme. I know there were some pre5.7 versions that accomplished this, but can't find any 8.+ ones that will float a sidebar-style menu and a content block over a full-page background image. Any ideas? Here's the …

Custom banner background if attribute is set

Hello forum :-) I’m new to concrete and currently working on customising a theme. Not sure if this is the right forum for my question. In the CSS file, I have set various classes, which in turn load different background images into the banner, like …

Forcing a mobile them on iPad / tablet

Does anyone know how to force a mobile theme onto a tablet? I've used the forum for the theme developer but rarely is there a reply, I'm not sure it's supported anymore so hoping someone here might have an idea. We use Supermint. The mobile theme runs fin…

Filter Posts