Page Content not loading properly in Chrome 46.0.2490.71 (64-bit)

I am on a Mac, running 10.6.8. Our theme is Der Golem, and I don't believe it is being supported anymore. The issue is more to do with Chrome than the theme, but wasn't sure where to post the issue. The site has been up and working fine for 2 years. The home page is still fine. The interior pages were fine in previous versions of Chrome, and are presently perfectly fine in Safari and Firefox.

Starting on 10/15/2015 the interior pages are all of a sudden broken in Chrome a horizontal line feature should be behind the main graphics, but is now in front on all interior pages. We have talked to Google Help twice, and not only are they hard to understand, they want to blame it on Concrete5 or a particular computer. The last time I updated the site, about a week ago, everything was fine. We have tested it on three computers, and even chatted with our web server and they saw it when THEY updated their chrome to the current version - it was perfectly fine for them a moment before in their old version of chrome. The same thing happened on my laptop when I updated Chrome on there. I have attached a screenshot of what it should look like, and what is happening now. We are afraid if we start searching for a fix in the code, it will mess up in other browsers. Any known issues with problems in this new version of Chrome with Concrete5? Any help would be appreciated.

I have attached 2 screenshots - one with it viewed in Safari, and one as it looks in Chrome.

This is the url of one of the pages that doesn't load correctly -http://historicgrandinvillage.com/index.php/news-events/.... The only page that loads correctly is the home page.

2 Attachments

MrKDilkington replied on at Permalink Reply
MrKDilkington
Hi kkkesslerdesign,

I am using Chrome 46.0.2490.71 m (64-bit) on Windows and your pages render correctly.

Have you had anyone else test this site on Windows?
kkkesslerdesign replied on at Permalink Reply
Hi, MrKDilkington, thanks so much for responding. We went ahead and went into the php and fixed it by moving the divs up on each page. Couldn't leave it the way it was, and so took a chance on finding the problem in the php. I still don't understand why it happened, though, all of a sudden, when I had updated Chrome a couple of weeks ago. When I updated Chrome on my laptop, though, it happened immediately. Any ideas?
MrKDilkington replied on at Permalink Reply
MrKDilkington
I am not sure. Browser rendering issues can be challenging.

It looked fine on Windows, but wasn't rendering correctly on OSX. I am assuming that the rendering engine is the same, but maybe the implementation is slightly different based on the platform.