<?php echo?> ????????????????

Hi Wondering if any of you wonderful people can help me out. I got a new theme i'm installing across 3 mini sites for one client, all concrete5. Now, I'm really please with everything but I got one niggly thing thats got me scratching my head!!! My qu…

How to edit the font size in forms?

It looks very bad in my site that the forms are having fontsize greater than the content. Can i set the font size in forms? Please help.

Px differences between browsers

Hey im editing a theme that kino made for me (thanks kino) and we set the search in the middle and there is a small problem with the visuals in firefox 3.5 and safari. there is a 1px difference but if i change it in 1 it looks crappy in the other any s…

[REQ] Theme conversion

Hey i have a css theme that i would love to be converted i attached an image and a zip file let me know!

Getting rid of the site title

There is that title that you can change in the dash board that updates on your site and is a link back to the home page. I want to get rid of that. I have spent a couple hours looking through files trying to find it but have not been able to. Any help wou…

Creating body ID based on pagetype?

Hi, Is it possible to insert the page type into the body tag based on the active page type being used? As with the default theme, I've added the top of my template file as an include in elements/header.php, so I suppose one way to do it would be to …

Hard-coding dynamic blocks

Hi, Is there a way to hard-code blocks into a template so that a client can't change them? For example, I want to hard-code an auto-nav into my template so my client client can't add another block to the same area and destroy the layout? Thanks, …

Theming Single_Pages

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could possibly point me in the right direction. I am trying to attach a theme to single pages, Login, Register, Page not found and Page forbidden. I have created a view.php but not sure what is the correct way to write …

Natural Essence into DirtyBoard

Hi, I am preparing a site which would include a phpbb forum page (DirtyBoard theme). http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/DirtyBoard2.0 I really like this theme and I am wondering how I could best customize the rest of my site to be similar in style (the backgro…

Colour to blocks

Is there any way to give background colour to content blocks (not to letters, but to the entire block as such)?

Filter Posts