Sticky: Getting started

Thanks for your interest in helping with Unit Testing. Unit Tests are standalone routines that developers can run after changing the core to make sure things still work. The goal with Unit Tests isn't to be 100% complete, but rather just create a set …

Large number of database queries

Hi All, A client of ours is having some issues. Her host limits the number of database queries that each site can perform. She is currently limited to 70,000 calls. Almost every day her site reaches this limit. I have setup New Relic on a test ve…

5.8 Inline Styles Error

When trying to add an inline style to a block, I get the following error: Also reported on github: https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/3903

Email from form submission not working

I'm using gmail and I have tried using smtp.gmail.com and port (TLS): 587 and then port (SSL): 465 but neither worked. How do I set this up correctly please.

Default Page List Block Stracture in 5.6.3

While working in Concrete5 5.6 version i notice that while i am using "Page List" block, if i have no page description, it generates "ccm-page-list-description" blank div. So i request PRB members please update that so it will not come while th…

MAMP cannot used for auto update

I've been trying to test 5.6.3.3 auto update using MAMP 3.0.3 & 3.1. But it kept failing. I always get the following error. It tries to download a zip file, but it failed. For some reason, it doesn't download the file completely. It was working …

ProForms List Block - Conditional setting not working in EDIT

I have added an admin text box as a question in the form. (secret_number) (number 12345678 is for turning the hidden questions on and everything else is for hiding them) I will call the hidden questions 'A' and the unaffected questions 'B' The user ente…

addBlock doesn't works in unit test.

I try addBlock in unit test. However, it doesn't work. Anyone is it successful? [code] public function testAddForm() { $ct = CollectionType::getByHandle('contact'); $cID = $ct->getMasterCollectionID(); $page = Page::getByID($cID); $…

Unit test of install of package failed.

I try a unit test of install/uninstall of my package. However an error occurs in adodb. What is happenning? Could you give me some advice? [code] class MyTestPackage extends Package { ... public function install() { $pkg = parent::install(…

Filter Posts