mysql errors: 1030 and 126

I've been tackling a mysql error for several days now and cannot seem to figure out what is wrong.

From posts I've read it seems that it could be a memory shortage on my host's server, but wondered if there's a possible workaround. The site I'm building is not that large and it seems there are a large number of calls on the tables. The mysql tables giving me the trouble are only the concrete5 block tables 'bt...'

Here are a couple of error message I'm getting when just navigating around my site that pop up:

mysql error: [1030: Got error 28 from storage engine] in EXECUTE("SHOW COLUMNS FROM `btNavigation`")

mysql error: [126: Incorrect key file for table '/mysql-tmp/#sql_1278_1.MYI'; try to repair it] in EXECUTE("SHOW COLUMNS FROM `btSearch`")

My host is FatCow.
If anyone knows a fix for this... I've tried table repair, optimize, etc. and nothing seems to help. I rebuilt the site using a different template and the problem kept arising. I have other sites on this host and have never run into this problem.

I'm using Concrete

View Replies:
ronyDdeveloper replied on at Permalink Reply
Try to uninstall add-on that you have added in your site one by one. Then check whether the problem still persists. It seems like the problem might be with your theme or any add-on. Because, as you have told, there are other sites running on the same host.

brownwingstudio replied on at Permalink Reply
Did you ever figure this out? A site of mine that's been running well for years suddenly started having this same problem.

Thanks in advance.