Non Clickable Nav Link

How can I make a item that is a page and has sub paged no clickable. I do not want any details in the page but want the user to be able to select any of the sub pages

set Concrete5 to remove index.php. Now I can't login!

Hello, From the redirects page in Concrete5 I removed the code below. This caused a 404 on all my navigation links, including login. Now I cannot login to put it back. Help! Thank you >>> For Apache > For nginx

Multi user log in

Hello! I use Concrete for my web page. It has couple of pages that tell about me and my work and then there is "Log in" page where certain people can access. I've had couple of emails saying that log in takes them to strange page and if they click anyt…

Image resizing

Hello, How do I add text to one side and a photo that auto adjust indefinitley to the other side. Is there example on the html/CSS that is needed to make this happen? Here is an example: https://www.mckinsey.com/

automatically change the url when changing page name

If I want to change the name of my page why do I also have to change the url manually? Is it not possible that the path of the url is automatically generated in relation to the name of the page, exactly as it does the first time you add the page? Th…

Attribute that changes in all languages

Hello, I have a page type "Race" and I have a site in 2 languages (FR & EN). When I translate my race it does the exact duplicate which is very good. But if I want to change the date or an image attribute in the FR, I have to change it in EN too again. …

imageblock with pagelink next page in sitemap

i am using an image block with page url. is there a way to link to the next page in the sitemap? i can only link manually to that page. but if i rearrange the pages it messes up the sequence of the pages. i tried with next&previous block, but that giv…

Header and slider conflict on mobile

Hi all, New to Concrete5 and hoping someone can help? For some reason the header on our homepage is siting on top of our slider, but only in mobile view (PC and tablet view are both working fine). Any ideas why this is, and how to rectify it? Hel…

Where are "View Page Draft" permissions - v.8.5.5 ?

Hi, Since upgrading a site to version 8.5.5 the list of Page Drafts in the right sidebar have disappeared for all users except the super user. I can see in the release notes it lists "Page drafts are now viewable by the view page draft permission (tha…

different background colors for pages

Hello all, I have a site with a many pages with each a different color. I'm struggling to assign a color other than specified in default. I'm aware of using the background class in the header. But that requires to have for each page an addl. header. Is …

Filter Posts