Newbie...the Stucco site is HUGE on larger monitors

Hi, Thanks for your time in advance. I am beginning to build my new website, "Data513.com" that will eventually be used to furnish homeless data for persons who serve homeless people in my area. I am donating the site to the locality. I have a small a…

Page Attributes Not Loading, Exceptions In Logs

We're trying to edit page Attributes. The panel fails to load from Page Settings, or via Sitemap >> Attributes In the logs, we're seeing Exception Occurred: /path/to/site/concrete/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/AbstractQuery.php:781 (0) Ha…

Header Extra Content not working for me/

I have a style sheet that we need to use on a site. Here is the URL that I placed in the Page Type Header Extra Content: (A) The CSS is there and the URL is correct. I compared it to this: (B) Yet when I view Page source, I can see the link as…

Add common topics to different page type

Hello there ! I would like to create a pagelist to display my entreprise's events. I have different page types where I publish articles about those events. Who can I do to display them in a solo pagelist ? I have tried to work with topics, but appare…

making autonav entries expand subdirectory structure?

Hi, I am not grasping something I want to do and hope it is something I am just overlooking. I have a directory structure that I want to show in such a way that when you click on it in autonav it only expands the subdirectory listing and does not at…

Corrupted cache crashes the whole site?

I have a site to which a user uploaded a picture, after which she tried to add it to a page. After that, the site was slow, she told, but she was still able to do what she needed to do. The next time we tried to access the site we saw just the blank page …

frame and iframe

I'm trying to link to my concrete5 site on another website using frames but it refuses to load into any frames or iframes, it just loads a blank page. Is there anything in the concrete5 code that prevents it from being loaded into a frame? Thanks

Email notifications can't be sent from Dashboard

I have tried configuring the SMTP through Gmail settings, Google Suite settings and even Amazon Web Services to use a secured SMTP server. But cannot get anything to work. Without email approval of user's the entire program is useless to me. Any sugge…

File Manager Issues

Hi, We're on version 8.1 for our website and we've been trying to reach out file manager for 2 days and keep receiving a 503 Service Unavailable issue. Our developer cannot replicate the problem so they're not helping much and I desperately need to reach…

Filter Posts