Page Navigation Header - disappeared

I accidentally removed the navigation bar at the top of the page, when trying to 'add content' and selecting page titles the pages display in a downward oder rather than on the top...... any help would be fab (idiots guide as I see there is a lot of code …

Quick Delete of all Files within a File Set

Have several sites where users need to delete upwards of 300 photos within a file set quickly to replace with new photo files. Looking for a way to get this done with few actions versus selecting and deleting the files 10 at a time. File manager allows up…

Move my C5 website from a temporary folder to root

Hello My website www.insectnet.com used a very old coding. I created a new version with C5 that I placed in the folder mysite.com/temp But when I try with Filezilla to move the whole content of "temp" file in my root folder, I get an error message …

Video Player Autoplay

Thanks in advanced for any help. I have an mp4 video posted that I want to autoplay and loop. I am using the built-in video player block in Concrete 5. I read an article here: https://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/5-7-discussion/video-player…

advanced permissions query

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this as Ive run out of ideas... I have set advanced permissions and created a group called 'editors'. Ive set each site pages permission so that this group can view all site pages, blocks and areas Under …

Editing the main navigation bar

Hi there I have recently taken over maintenance of http://integralalliance.org and I'm having a bit of a nightmare with it lol. There is a page link at the bottom of the page: Job Opportunities, but I need to make a Jobs menu option linking to this …

Change my site hosting and content without interruption

Hello I have a question for the community. I have bought an old site, mysite.com, with a very old html coding. I have created a new site under Concrete5 8.5.4 at mysite.fr I want now to display the new site on mysite.com. What I plan to do …

Filter Posts