Alternative file manager?

Updated from an older version to current. Got immediate backlash from clients about the file manager and how tedious everything is. I have to agree... things that took 1 click now need 3 or 4. I mean, most searches need a file set and nothing else set... …

Attribute window hidden

I've inherited a Concrete 5 website, for some reason the options don't show up, when trying to change page details. I can't change the title of the page.

Issue with forms

Hi everyone I am building a site on version 8,5.1. Whenever I try to insert a form, I get the following error message: [code] A managed+dirty entity Concrete\Core\Entity\Attribute\Key\Settings\[email protected] can not b…

Prevent the root page permissions to be set as inherited

Hello, I inadvertently set the root page permissions field "Assign Permissions" to "By Area of Site (Hierarchy)". An alert said me it would be effective immediately (I don't remember the exact message). I clicked OK, then... the void. The page t…

Calendar Event SEO attribute

Still on the Calendar Event stuff... How can I add the SEO attributes to the Calendar Event so that I can add all this detail as I create the event? This will save time having to locate the event page and then adding all the SEO stuff after creating…

page freezes when trying to add galleryblock

I have had help upgrading my concrete to 8.5.1 after using 5xxx for a long time and I am getting to know the new way... It looks as everything is working fine - but as I try to add a simplegallery or grandgallery block to a page it freezes and I have to …

Calendar Event Date Formatting

Hi, I have made a custom block for the Calendar Event block. The date & time appears in this format: 9 Aug 2019, 20:00 – 21:45 but I would like to include the day and the full month as well ie: Friday 9th August 2019, 20:00 – 21:45 I have sear…

Filter Posts