add a page2 users found helpful
1. Login as admin
2. Edit the home page (or appropriate parent page)
3. Click the button for Permissions
4. Select Sub-Page Permissions
5. Add the user or group, if necessary
6. Check the boxes for the page types the user/group is allowed to add below this page
7. Click Save
8. Exit edit mode
9. Login to the other account
10. Add pages
you won't be able to customize the
templates or PHP behind your website,
but you will be able to use 90% of the system."
I wonder if there is a limit of one new page I can add with the demo" I looked all over for a place to add the code but could not find the folder mentioned in the site map
and how do I geti inside it or open it to edit it?
Sorry for the newbie questions...but some of us are on those basic steps still...
On another note going through add-on repository I just get the message this is not compatible with your version.
I guess the new version has been released for reasons above and beyond security and functionality, but I regret spending so much time on this now as I feel the only way to move forward is to downgrade.