Can't install New Marketplace Blocks to C5 Site

Hi C5 Team,

I have unpacked and added the new blocks to my existing default blocks folder but I cannot seem to see the new blocks on my C5 site to install via the Dashboard "Add functionality" area. Am I missing something really simple or doing something wrong? Do I need to put the marketplace blocks anywhere else?

Any assistance welcome.

Best Regards,

Clacky

clacky

marxion replied on at Permalink Reply
marxion
Hi Clacky,

If the Block Types do not appear in the "Add Functionality" "Available Block Types" you may need to ensure that security access is set correctly on your folder. Make sure your new Block's files remain within their own associated folder and do not unzip the new Blocks files to the root of your blocks folder.

Hope this helps,
-mark
andrew replied on at Permalink Reply
andrew
Is this the blocks folder in the root, that's empty by default? Or the one in the concrete/ folder, that has things like "content" and "autonav" in it?

You'll need to add the blocks from the marketplace into the FIRST directory - the one in the root install. That's the only folder we scan for installable blocks. The ones in the core folder have to be installed by the system and aren't installable through the dashboard.

Does this help?
clacky replied on at Permalink Reply
clacky
Andrew - thanks - that must work. Will try it when I get home.

Guys - I love concrete 5. If it was a lady I would date it.

Clacky
andrew replied on at Permalink Reply
andrew
for the testimonials page ;)