Edit bar not showing on *some* pages
One of my sites has an odd problem. When logged in, the edit bar does not show any buttons on some pages, maybe 3-4. On the other pages, the buttons do show just fine. On these 3-4 pages, the <div id="ccm-toolbar"> is completely empty. These pages share a page type with many other pages that do show the edit bar buttons.
I tried clearing the cache, which did nothing. I am running 22.214.171.124 on this site. Anyone know if this is an issue with this version?
If not, any other ideas on how to fix this?
I have tried to go back to earlier versions of the page with no luck in getting the edit bar to show.
Any other ideas? I'm completely stumped and my client is not happy...
Can you send your code or a link to the page ? That will help
Here is the code for that page's template:
In the elements/footer.php file I have this:
<?php defined('C5_EXECUTE') or die(_("Access Denied.")); ?> <div id="footer"> <div> <?php $a = new Area('Footer'); $a->display($c); ?> </div> <p><?php echo t('All content and design')?> ©<?php echo date('Y')?> <?php echo t('R.R. Street and Co. Inc., All rights reserved.')?></p> </div><!-- footer ends --> <?php Loader::element('footer_required'); ?> </body> </html>
As I mentioned before, there are several (probably a couple of dozen) of pages using the same page type as the ones with this issue, and they work fine.
Thank you for any ideas or help you can give!
It will then be easier to try and spot where your problem can come from ... your page code looks pretty odd to me really ...
While you're checking this, could you send a link to a page that uses the same template to see if there is something that can be spotted there
I think the issue may be a custom add-on I had a contractor create for this site.
I still haven't completely solved the issue, but I'm closer. I went back to an old version of one page that did not have this add-on in it. That solved a secondary issue of the side menu not working correctly.
BUT, strangely, the current page version that is enabled does not show when I'm logged into the site. The old version with the bad add-on still show. I've cleared the cache (both C5 ad browser) and still shows.