I build and edit my web site in Safari. Some of my visitors who use Firefox say my links are not working. When reviewing in Safari & Explorer they work fine but it is true that the links in Firefox are not working. I got half to work. Its probably operator error but can't seem to determine what is wrong. Here is the link to the page in question. Thanks in advance!
I tested my web site with FireFox and the url's now work. I think the issue was more how I updated this particular web page than with Concrete5. This page gets updated manually 4 or 5 time a week. To save time, I was copying and pasting the changes. But, what was happening was a large amount of html code (I will have to go back and see what it was) was remaining residing on the web page. When I posted this issue, never really got a reply until your e-mail so, I deleted all the contents and stated over. This mystery code went away and so did my url problem. It might have been a Concrete5 issue or just me. I'll see if I can recrete the error.
You are allowed to delete your post for 5 minutes after it's posted.