How to get Child page name and Url?
I work on view.php and create custom template for "page list" block.
Site structure for example (the user must to choose category - on each page i have page-list block)
This works fine.
Now i want to create the page "see all" page (location: home -->blog).
I added page-list - How to find the child (relative to blog page) of a list item? (i cant use get current or parent page)
** I dont use the topiclist block (I create the categories with the sitemap)
- Create a page type to be used for your blog posts, for this example "Post".
- The blog Page List will filter by the "Post" page type, sort by "Most recent first", and location "Beneath this page" and "Include all child pages".
- On each category page, the Page List will filter by the "Post" page type, sort by "Most recent first", and location "Beneath this page".
- Create a custom template for the blog Page List.
- In the custom template, you will be getting and displaying the page list item parent page title and page link.
// - get the parent page ID of the current page list item // - get the parent page object using the ID $parentPageObject = Page::getByID($page->getCollectionParentID()); // - using the parent page object, get the collection name (the page title) $parentPageName = $parentPageObject->getCollectionName(); // get the URL of the parent page using the parent page object $parentPagelink = URL::to($parentPageObject);
See attached template.
The problem is i want in the "see all" list - to know the link/subject of each page category (the child) -
More example of this pattern (blog page have a list of "see all")
Each topic is clickable.
Its better aproach to solve this with topic-tree? ("THE PROBLEM" i dont like the topic tree auto URLs' - i want [home/blog/category/basic-seo] for example)
I am not sure what you mean by "see all". Can you be more specific, please.