Please help with W3C validator
- 960_24_col.css (which I haven't edited at all): 1 .clearfix, .container_24 Property zoom doesn't exist : 1
- main.css: Property -webkit-border-radius is an unknown vendor extension (vendor extension??)
- main.css: Property -moz-border-radius is an unknown vendor extension
- reset.css (I haven't edited either): Property -ms-interpolation-mode is an unknown vendor extension
Then I have this message: "Family names containing whitespace should be quoted. If quoting is omitted, any whitespace characters before and after the name are ignored and any sequence of whitespace characters inside the name is converted to a single space." I understand the words but I don't know what are they talking about...
At the end they give me a "valid css", which I'd like to copy and paste but I don't know which css is.
-ms-interpolation-mode (created by Microsoft )
- WebKit- (used by WebKit browsers safari and chome)
-moz- (used by Firefox)
They are not "wrong" it's just that because they are browser specific the w3c does not fully recognise them as they are not part of the CSS spec.
I prefer to have those warnings then, because is better for the multi-platform concept