Why i dont have composer?
no proble but now i can not set up anything , i dont find the composer section
would some one help me to fine what i do wrong?
Composer is not available for all page types by default. It can be manually enabled and configured or setup by a theme.
i use elemetal now for this new one but i dont know (and odnt find) how to activate the composer evnt for the "home" page
please can you teach me how ?
I want change the "home" of elemental but i cna not find on the new version how do it
it looks like ti was lock...
I am afraid I don't understand the question. Please rephrase your question.
Couple of things.
1. Advanced permissions is turned on.
2. I have given permissions to the "contributor" group (see attached)
3. when logged in as the contributor I can add the page but the composer is not available.
4. I can add content to the content block and save. I can add blocks, stacks, and clipboard.
5. the selector form option is missing from the instructions. Not sure if this is what is causing the issue. I have tried both options with no luck.
6. Using theme fundemental