[SOLVED] How to solve my problem with the french accent?

Hi! Everything is working fine and it's suprise me a lot. But when there's some french accents in the Page Name, it render with strange caracters. Ex.: Page Name: porte d'entrée In the Page description: porte d'entr♦e And in the title bar ...

User changable image behind content block

I have an image behind some text, I want the user to be able to change the image and change the text over the top. But once the image has been added you can't click on the text block, the only way I can do it is by deleting the image and then editing t…

single file upload on win2003 with iis

Has anyone been able to upload with the single or flash uploader? everthing seems to work great but the upload. I can upload with other php cms with not problem, so i dont think its a security issue, but not sure. Any place to look for why it seems to u…

Best way of using C5 offline?

I want to know if there is a way to use C5 and update content offline. Once online I want to be able to upload the difference or the whole thing to my live web server. If not, What's the best way of backing up everything (Database and all)?

How to Mirror Content?

I am trying to figure out how to implement a calendar - a list of important dates - on our website. The requirements for this "calendar" are very slim: it is simply a text list: Sep 28: Soccer Tournament Oct 17: IDP Registration Oct 23: IDP Placement…

Working With C5 while traveling

Hello, I plan on having a site to document my travels through South East Asia. I've been using C5 locally on my laptop for about two weeks and wanted to know what the best way to make changes to a site while off line. For example, I have a hosted s…

Multi-page Forms

I am interested in using Concrete5 for a site I will be developing very soon. My client will be needing some large forms on the site. Would it be possible to create multi-page forms with C5?

Search

What does the Search functionality use for searching? I'm testing that on my site and when searching for certain words that exist both in block content, page names etc, I don't get any search results.

Video Files Won't Upload

Seen a lot of other posts about people having troubles uploading files. If we have videos that we want on the site and they are, lets say 20-50 MB in size, the FileManager seems to puke. I look at my network activity, and it spikes when I start uploadi…

Filter Posts