Picnik editing

Hi There, The Picnik editor gives me an error whenever I try to use it: "No Photo selected." "You need to select a photo before you can Picnik it! Go grap one from Photos" "Whops! there was a problem retrieving your picture" Any help would be m…

HTML Editing

Hi There, I have a local installation running MAMP on OSX 10.5.6 I can add blocks no problem but when I switch to HTML editing mode nothing happens. If I move the Content window over to the right, I can see an HTML Source Editor window beneath bo…

pretty urls?

I have pretty URLs enabled, but the URLs look weird... (ie. www.domain.com/index.php/gallery/). Why does index.php still appear in the URL? Wouldn't a "pretty" version of this be (www.domain.com/gallery/)? Is there a way to remove index.php from ap…

whats wrong in this code

how to correct following code to show my ajax display its not coming out at all "

how to add lines around content box

Hi, I'm learning, but have a question. I have a content box on my home page that I want to update daily with excerpts from a blog. Where and with what code would I use to add lines around the block so it looks like a box? Thanks so much.

Can't sign in on 2 browsers from 1 PC (IP)?

Hi I am just trying to test something. I want to log into C5 from 5 browsers and i get this error: [code] An unexpected error occurred. mysql error: [-9999: Input Array does not match ?: INSERT INTO SignupRequests(id,ipFrom,date_access) VALUES (] in…

Pagetypes missing and wrong (v5.3)

Hi, I have installed all templates .... Now I am missing pagetypes! Please see the screenshots: In C5 these are shown (and only these: there is nothing when I click on the right arrow): Image of database (also attached): http://www.team-noehring.de/…

Can't see images in 5.3

Guys, please help. I installed 5.3 and all seems good, but I can not see any default images (or any other images) in dashboard and my site. Can you please help? I tried rescanning - no luck. Thank you

Getting a MySql Freed Error

This may be cache related. C5 is the only CMS giving this error: Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0 This error is displayed while in th…

thumbnails in 5.3

In 5.2, I used code like this: $cobj->getAttribute('thumbnail')->getThumbnail(100,100)->src After the 5.3 update, I see that I must add a getVersion and getURL instead of src but I still can't seem to get getThumbnail to work. $cobj->getAttr…

Filter Posts