Can't install New Marketplace Blocks to C5 Site

Hi C5 Team, I have unpacked and added the new blocks to my existing default blocks folder but I cannot seem to see the new blocks on my C5 site to install via the Dashboard "Add functionality" area. Am I missing something really simple or doing som…

changing full.php

Hi I've just started using concrete5 and I wanted to remove the login link on the footer (I'm using greensalad theme); so I modified full.php in greensalad, i.e., concrete/themes/greensalad/full.php; however such modification is not visible... am I…

updating c5 install

How do I upgrade an existing c5 install? (1. Thanks for the wonderful product. It will change the world for the better. 2. Sorry if it's been answered, can't seem to find a forum search. 3. I know, I should just host with getConcrete5 and get auto in…

unable to upload files- need help quick!

Not sure what i did wrong, but every time I upload a file (jpg, mov, txt- does not matter) it gives me a generic looking icon and does not actually show up. It was adding files at one point, but ten it stopped one day. Any suggestions folks? BTW, …

Unable to Access File Manager - Adv Perm

I recieve block permission errors when a user tries to add a file/image "Unable to Access File Manager". All page and block permissions are set...files folder is chmod 777.....they can add any other content but no file or images.....same thing occurs in …

Reset Statistics count (dashboard)

Hi all, Does anyone know what core file needs to be changed to reset the site statistics captured for the dashboard graph? Thanks, -Mark

How do I create a members area?

Hi there - I am looking to create a forum or a members area on my C5 site - is this possible? Can you point me in the direction on where to start please? Like the forum area area would be good or like your school days brochure website. Many thanks, …

Trouble shooting image loading problems

Hi all, I found concrete5 a couple of weeks back and I really love the simplicity of editing sites with it. Because of this I intalled it on 3 of my websites - for some reason 2 of these are not loading any images (either uploaded by me or a part of…

Filter Posts