How do I fix DIR_FILES_UPLOADED after changing servers?

Hi guys, I just backed up a site to my local server for more testing, and I'm having trouble getting the paths to work correctly. I opened config/site.php and changed the URL and database information, but when I call DIR_FILES_UPLOADED it is still g…

Cron - Maintenance Tasks

Has/is anyone actually used/using the cron job listed under the Dashboard Maintenance button? http://www.domainname.com/index.php/tools/required/jobs?auth=bdc1b502823a3bfa90d1ac10d704cde1 My site is running on a UNIX web server. Through cPanel I ha…

Problem with my first website

Hi all. Sorry if my question is too basic... I have a hosting at hostmonster.com. I installed Concrete5, and the first think I did is to create a first website, using the templates that provided concrete5. My page is built on "yogourt" theme. I have…

Preblem with my first website

Hi all. Sorry if my question is too basic... I have a hosting at hostmonster.com. I installed Concrete5, and the first think I did is to create a first website, using the templates that provided concrete5. My page is built on "yogourt" theme. I have…

Preblem with my first website

Identify C5 Version

How do I identify what version of C5 I am running? Thanks

Copy Default Theme

I have modded C5's default theme and I would like to know if I can simply copy the theme and then rename it so I don't lose any of my customization? I would like to: 1. Copy the default theme to the appropriate location in the C5 directory structure. …

Search probems

I have tried this with both 5.2 and 5.3. It appears that the indexing of the site for searching only indexes pages that are accessible by Guest. Here is what I have done. While logged in as administrator I edit a page to make it only accessi…

Can I speed up loading?

Hi there. I've just started, and have 5.3. Love it a lot, and am very new to all this. Quick question. When I type in my site "www.etc" it takes about 30 seconds to load. And then in the dashboard area, once it is loaded, it takes over 30 seconds to …

Filter Posts