What is Karma?
Karma is what you get for helping the concrete5 community. Some actions (like having your post chosen as an answer or sending us a new user through your referrer link) automatically give you Karma points. Other activities (like hosting a meetup or sticking a sticker somewhere) are things you have to submit a Karma request for us to know about.
Once a week, we hold a raffle for exciting prizes. Every Karma point you earned that week will count as a single ticket, and we'll randomly pick some winners to get free add-ons.
Upcoming prizes include:
- Theme Styling Tool donated by mesuva
- Content Editor Pluginator donated by mnakalay
- Buttons Factory Pro donated by mnakalay
- Touch Gallery 3 donated by mnakalay
- Two-Factor Login Security donated by mnakalay
- Minify HTML donated by A3020
- Multilingual Blogs donated by webhapp
- ezCLI donated by ramonleenders
How you can help concrete5
- Promoting concrete5 - This is huge for us, the more people who learn about concrete5, the better off we'll all be. Write a blog post, demo concrete5 at your local PHP meetup, tell your friends and help us spread the word.
- Helping the community - Our forums are full of people asking questions, if they don't get fast answers they'll move on to a "more active" project in a heart beat. Mark meaningful threads as Helpful. Pick an answer to the threads you start, and spend a little time helping people who know less than you in the forums.
- Development work - We've got a roadmap of tweaks and additions that we'd like to make to the core and if you're a developer with time to contribute we'd love to give you some direction. We also have all sorts of content related to-dos on this site, so if you're not afraid of a little production work let us know.