Blog on Concrete5
Thanks for your interest in writing for concrete5s, community blog. concrete5 welcomes article proposals from the community on a range of topics, including open source software, project management, projects, security, design, marketing, seo or anything that will benefit our community. Our mission is to educate on web development.
We are happy to work with community members in a range of roles and with all levels of experience, with first-time writers, and non-native English speakers.
How to get started
- Please submit your own original work. Previously published content will be declined.
- We're looking for content with in-depth and actionable information.
- Observe any copyright or usage restrictions regarding images, obtain permission for use, and cite the source of your image.
- Please resize your images to a maximum of 700 pixels wide.
- Links in a post are welcome, but must be non-promotional and relevant to the post. We do not allow affiliate links.
- Off-topic posts and spam will be declined
If you think you have a great story to tell, experience to share, or advice to give on a topic, submit your proposal using the webform below. We review all submissions within 2 business days.