8.4.2, 8.4.3 - Can't select multiple files in file manager by CTRL-Click on Windows1 0 Browser Info Environment
SHIFT-Click for selecting multiple files next to each other does work on Windows.
I have tested this
- on Windows 10 and Windows 7 machines
- on several installations of concrete5 8.4.2 and 8.4.3
- on different servers
- with different themes (including elemental theme)
- on a clean installation of concrete5 8.4.2 without any add-ons or themes installed
- with different browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE 11, Edge.
It's possible to select a bunch of files next to each other by SHIFT + click.
It's not possible to select multiple files in the file manager by CRTL + click.
The second option is very much needed if we have to select files in order to be able to add them to file sets easily.